Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already own the 26,27,33 but really wanting the 30 now should I get it are just be happy with the ones I have ?

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum gocards.
I have none of them but I'm sure they are all great. Why not add another to the list?

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.. Im a new gun maniac as of about 10 weeks and already have 3 glocks a Ruger 380 and 357 but feel like I'm needing a 45 to make my collection complete.. I'm going broke but having so much fun lol

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
If you like the subcompact the 30 is the way!! I myself like the full size and am partial to the 21 !! I LOVE HAVING A .45! Welcome to the forum!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Really? That is next after my 19
What .45 do they not make in gen 4?
I thought I read that somewhere.
I do not know which one they do not make but I traded my 30sfGen4 for my 21. I just didn't like the subcompact feel. A great gun, just not for me.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
dutchs said:
I do not know which one they do not make but I traded my 30sfGen4 for my 21. I just didn't like the subcompact feel. A great gun, just not for me.
I thought the sf was equivalent to the 23/19 frame?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I thought the sf was equivalent to the 23/19 frame?
No, Shorter more squat, thicker grip for the .45 shells. Didn't work for me.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
They only have a compact .45 gap but no acp......?
Gap ammo must be more expensive than acp huh. And why is there even a gap round? Please explain. I'm confused now.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm going next week to put deposit on my new G30 can't wait to get it just wish my in state gun store had one in stock but I was told he sold his 10 he had in last 3 weeks so thanks for everyone twisting my arm I needed a slight push to get another lol

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Gap ammo must be more expensive than acp huh. And why is there even a gap round? Please explain. I'm confused now.
I do know GAP is a LITTLE more expensive. I do not know why they do that. Seems weird to me. I would say go to your LGS and see if you can hold a G30 and see what you think. I went with the G23 because I had a full size .45 and a full size .9mm and the .40 in the G23 was another good caliber to have and I loved the fit in my hand. I am a golfer, and I never took a lesson. I am a gun guy and never got trained. My thing is that if it feels right, I will learn what works best for me. Just me....

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
dutchs said:
I do know GAP is a LITTLE more expensive. I do not know why they do that. Seems weird to me. I would say go to your LGS and see if you can hold a G30 and see what you think. I went with the G23 because I had a full size .45 and a full size .9mm and the .40 in the G23 was another good caliber to have and I loved the fit in my hand. I am a golfer, and I never took a lesson. I am a gun guy and never got trained. My thing is that if it feels right, I will learn what works best for me. Just me....
I have a 23 and soon a 19. I would like to conceal all my Glocks, well at least the first three.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have a 23 and soon a 19. I would like to conceal all my Glocks, well at least the first three.
A lot of people in this forum LOVE the G30. It just was not for me. Look through these threads, From Shooter13 on through, a lot of these guys use the G30 as their EDC, Just was not my cup o tea.

·
Banned
308 Posts
rickjames said:
How have you spent enough time here to be a senior member and not have been in enough discussions learn the entire the Glock product range inside and out? G30 is a compact ACP.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
How have you spent enough time here to be a senior member and not have been in enough discussions learn the entire the Glock product range inside and out? G30 is a compact ACP.
Nope, Sub compact .45 ACP

1 - 20 of 59 Posts