Glock 30 sf upgrades

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by redneckryan, May 24, 2012.

1. redneckryan

redneckryan New Member

Im buying a glock 30 sf this week, anyone know some upgrades worth getting? I know I want a surefire x300. should look something like this

image-735137513.jpg

^

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun أنا لست ارهابيا

the only upgrade I would do is like I did on mine and thats change out the sights, other than that spend money on ammo and practice with it... I love my G30SF and its my EDC weapon, have around 1000-1500 rounds thru it and functions great..

3. redneckryan

redneckryan New Member

any ammo you recommend? ill be hunting hogs and target shooting mostly with it

4. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Welcome to the forum "redneckryan"!

Target shooting I'd just use 230gr full metal jacket bullets.
    Hunting hogs? :eek: I have no idea, wild guess? 230gr +P full metal jacket. Good luck hunting.

5. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

I'm a firm believer in Ghost "Rocket" triggers, night sights, decal grip, and extended mag and slide releases

6. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Heres some mods i did to my g30 to give you an idea...

Clip draw, 3 piece chrome kit, extended slide and mag release, extended take down lever, laser/light, extended mags, ss guide rod, polished barrel, 25cent trigger job...next mods are gonna be the trigger and nite sights.

As for hunting, i knew a guy who hunted hogs and boars with a glock 21 so a g30 should do it.

Attached Files:

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

The only mods I do is sights and some kind of after market grip. My personal favorite is talon. I do have the glock 3.5 connector in my 23 but only because I came across one for free.