Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Glock today to see if the have any information on the release dates for the Glock 30 and 36 - Gen 4 The representative told me the Glock 30 will be available in 2012 (but no release date) and he didn't know if they are going to make a Gen 4 G36. He said b/c it is a single stack, and the size of the gun already , they don't have much flexibility with the back straps and making the gun any smaller.

I currently have a G19 (gen 3). Looking for another gun to carry...want to leave one at home for my wife. I am leaning twd a .45 g30sf or g36.

I want to hold a 4th gen g30 before i make my decision

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
I carry a g30 non sf iwb and owb. Its easily conceable. Grip size aint too bad, for me anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I heard on another forum that the 30 gen 4 will be out in January 2013. It's already in production and available to law enforcement. I know you posted this several months ago but I am waiting for the gen 4. The grip on the gen 4's alone is worth the wait.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
KCGlockster said:
I heard on another forum that the 30 gen 4 will be out in January 2013. It's already in production and available to law enforcement. I know you posted this several months ago but I am waiting for the gen 4. The grip on the gen 4's alone is worth the wait.
Welcome to the Forum KCGlockster! Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts