Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing with a +2 adapter and had read online about using it on a 9 round magazine. Tell me what you think?
I like it. I might have to purchase two more 9 round magazines, I plan to get another +2 for my second 9 round magazine. I like the 9 round magazine for conceal carry, and I like the way the 11 rounder looks.

10 round magazine:

11 round magazine:

Comments, opinions?

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I like the 11 rounder because it doesn't stick out any further on the back portion of the magazine which is what prints. I really don't care about looks because I would only use it to protect my life haha. It could be as ugly as can be, but if it gets the job done then I don't care.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Blades said:
I was playing with a +2 adapter and had read online about using it on a 9 round magazine. Tell me what you think?
I like it. I might have to purchase two more 9 round magazines, I plan to get another +2 for my second 9 round magazine. I like the 9 round magazine for conceal carry, and I like the way the 11 rounder looks.

10 round magazine:

11 round magazine:

Comments, opinions?
So, where did you find these, and how much are they?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blades said:

10 round magazine:

11 round magazine:

Comments, opinions?
I am not a fan of the plus 2, just the flush mag for mine

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So, where did you find these, and how much are they?
The 9 round magazines can be found at different web stores and ebay. The Pearce Grip Extension can usually be found where magazines are sold.
Scherer makes them also, and are actually cheaper. You get two for the same price as one Pearce model, but I purchased the Pearce at a local store to try it out.

I am not a fan of the plus 2, just the flush mag for mine
The flush 9 round magazine? or the 10 round magazine? I am thinking of trading off my 10 rounders for some 9 rounders.

I also use the 11 rounder plus this as a back up mag.
I had a 13 round magazine just like that, but I didn't care for the A&G adapter.
I am considering an Arredondo Mag Extension which will give me a 13 round magazine, but I believe it will look like my 11 round magazine. It just cost too much.

·
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I did it. :eek:
I have four Pearce +2's on the way, and six more 9 rounder's. I'll be making a few more 11 rounder's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.