Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi everyone,
I finally passed all the test and qualified to get my ccw. Just waiting on the FBI check. Question what is a great holster for conceal carry. Any suggestions would be great!
Congrats on taking responsibility for your own safety and applying for your CCW permit.
I carry a Glock 27 myself and as a retired LEO and holster maker I know a little bit about concealed carry. The G27 can be carried IWB, OWB, or pocket carried. Off duty I liked IWB carry. On duty as a back up to my G23 I carried in my offside pocket in a pocket holster. Your build and type of clothing will also dictate the style of holster(s) that will work best for you.

If you decide to go the IWB/OWB route, a good sturdy pistol belt is as important as the holster itself.

You have picked a great pistol for concealed carry. A good holster and pistol belt will reward you with the perfect concealed carry tri-fecta. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards
Randy

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
If you go IWB I would recommend a hybrid style holster. The crossbreed is probably the best know but there are others that have the same quality and lower price. I love my white hat holster. You may so want to check out what some of our vendors have to offer. I have a holster from Mike P that I open carry with and liked it so much I have another one on the way

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I carry my 27 in a Foxx hybrid holster. I love this holster and the company. Ray is a vendor on here and I can't speak highly enough about this product. It is the most comfortable holster i have ever worn. It's only $40 shipped to your mailbox and I had mine in 4 days. Plus it has a lifetime warranty!

Finger Eyelash Elbow Temporary tattoo Thumb

Font Metal Fashion accessory Tool Pattern

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
mikecu said:
I have a "crossbeed supertuck" for one of my hand guns. I find that the retention isn't enough. If you have to run, the gun can bounce out of the holster.
I like my Milt Sparks Summer Special better.
This is a sheet included with you crossbreed I can't get it all I one pic but you get the jist of it

Font Terrestrial plant Paper Paper product Document

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
comp-tac makes high quality affordable kydex holsters! Well worth the money and not premium prices. Of course, you have to pick what you like but check out their website! My paddle OWB holster is better concealed than a lot of IWB from others. Just my opinion. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.