Glock 27 clip problems

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by pearcydad, Apr 22, 2012.

1. pearcydad

pearcydad New Member

Own a 27 and I have a finger extension on the clip and every time I shoot the finger extension pinches my finger. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem????

2. What brand extension is on the magazine?

3. pearcydad

pearcydad New Member

Honestly I'm not sure how do I check??

4. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

I have the pinky xtension to. Ordered from eBay. They don't pinch at all. Mine are peirce pg26

5. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

There's Pearce, Sherer, GLOCK, and some others I believe. The GLOCK mag extensions are my favorite. Never got a pinch from them.

The only way for us to identify the issue and help you out is let us know more about your avatar.

6. pearcydad

pearcydad New Member

My avatar? What do u need to know ??

7. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

EVERYTHING! Who is that? Is she yours? If not, where did you find it? Are there more where that came from?

8. pearcydad

pearcydad New Member

Yeah she is mine and there a few more buy she will not let me get them anywhere near putting them on the computer. Lol

9. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Did you have to warm up the guns before u took the pic. Lol

10. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I understand. Just so you know, what happens on glockforum, stays on glockforum.....and then on my harddrive.

11. pearcydad

pearcydad New Member

Hahaha GOOD TO KNOW!!! So is anyone gonna help me with the problem or just download my wife's picture?? Lol

12. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Yeah that's gonna be his desktop wallpaper. "who's that honey!" I don't know, just found it on the internet. Pretty cool though huh?

13. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Do they have the finger checkering or no? Do they xtend the round count?

14. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

We still need to know who makes your pinky extension. It should say on the bottom, or take it off and look inside.

15. I hate to burst your little bubble, but that pic has been on here since February. If you are going to think most people on a Glock forum wouldn't notice. You are dead wrong. You joined this forum on 4-22-12 your avatar pic was posted on 2-05-12. Come on, not unless someone got in the cookie jar. Thanks and have a great day.

image-2116625202.jpg

16. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Damnnn. Caught up. Hahahahaha

17. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum pearcydad !!

18. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Gentlemen, certain aspects of this thread are trending into a discussion that ideally belongs elsewhere, and unfortunately most subscribers to this thread are not Premium Members and cannot get to that certain place, so let's stick to his question. (Much as i'd rather hear more about the other topic, needs must).

If you are experiencing pinky bite from the grip extension (and I am assuming this is a magazine buttplate replacement, not a slip-on grip extension), it is possible that the unit/s you have the wrong ergonomics for your hand, or your grip may need some examination.

Pics would be very helpful. Of the magazine extension I mean.

19. pearcydad

pearcydad New Member

It says it's a PEARCE finger extension PG-26

20. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Maybe just the way u hold it??? Mine never pinch and I have the same ones, but then again I barely tighten my pinky on the grip extension. Try that.