Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Own a 27 and I have a finger extension on the clip and every time I shoot the finger extension pinches my finger. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem????

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
There's Pearce, Sherer, GLOCK, and some others I believe. The GLOCK mag extensions are my favorite. Never got a pinch from them.

The only way for us to identify the issue and help you out is let us know more about your avatar.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
EVERYTHING! Who is that? Is she yours? If not, where did you find it? Are there more where that came from?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah she is mine and there a few more buy she will not let me get them anywhere near putting them on the computer. Lol

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I understand. Just so you know, what happens on glockforum, stays on glockforum.....and then on my harddrive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha GOOD TO KNOW!!! So is anyone gonna help me with the problem or just download my wife's picture?? Lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeah that's gonna be his desktop wallpaper. "who's that honey!" I don't know, just found it on the internet. Pretty cool though huh?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
We still need to know who makes your pinky extension. It should say on the bottom, or take it off and look inside.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
pearcydad said:
Yeah she is mine and there a few more buy she will not let me get them anywhere near putting them on the computer. Lol
I hate to burst your little bubble, but that pic has been on here since February. If you are going to think most people on a Glock forum wouldn't notice. You are dead wrong. You joined this forum on 4-22-12 your avatar pic was posted on 2-05-12. Come on, not unless someone got in the cookie jar. Thanks and have a great day.

Photograph Product Font Screenshot Communication Device

Attachments

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Gentlemen, certain aspects of this thread are trending into a discussion that ideally belongs elsewhere, and unfortunately most subscribers to this thread are not Premium Members and cannot get to that certain place, so let's stick to his question. (Much as i'd rather hear more about the other topic, needs must).

If you are experiencing pinky bite from the grip extension (and I am assuming this is a magazine buttplate replacement, not a slip-on grip extension), it is possible that the unit/s you have the wrong ergonomics for your hand, or your grip may need some examination.

Pics would be very helpful. Of the magazine extension I mean.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Maybe just the way u hold it??? Mine never pinch and I have the same ones, but then again I barely tighten my pinky on the grip extension. Try that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts