Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
52,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a G26 Gen 4, and my buddy has a G27 Gen 3, he asked me if I would be interested in a trade?

What do you guys think? Would this be a good trade or should I stay with the 26?

Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I have and carry a G26 as my EDC except in the winter when I want the extra punch of a .45acp then I carry my G30. If I had a G27, I would carry that instead.

.40S&W is a very snappy cartridge, and if you are used to the smooth recoil of a G26, then a G27 may surprise you. Nothing that practice couldn't overcome, I suppose.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
As post on all of these, get the 27 and buy the Lone Wolf conversion barrel. Then you have the option of 9mm or .40.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Question is how old is the gen 3 G27 vs. the newer gen 4 G26. Other than that, the only difference is caliber. I currently own a gen 4 G27 mainly because my dept issues a G22 .40. Both the Glock 27 and G26 are great pistols, can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Uh, so you already have a G27 4Gen and are looking to trade a G26 (4Gen) for a G27 (3Gen)? *

*in addition to a G22, per your sig

Aside from maintaining consistency with ammo and accessories, wouldn't that be like taking a step backwards?

Unless you were really set on getting another G27, I'd keep the G26...variety makes me happy;)! But truthfully, you'd be getting more gun by getting the '27. Even if it is a 3Gen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts