Glock 26 mag Extentions

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by thinkricky, May 22, 2012.

1. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

What brand do you guys get for pinky extensions?

Let me know. Thanks.

2. jnhfrahm

jnhfrahm Member

I have the pierce +3 extensions on my 26 it has a very nice feel to them and they match the
    Gun real nice. I still have a hard time putting the 13th one in the magazine though. It's the gun on the left in my profile picture.

3. thinkricky

Thanks. That's what I'm going with. I appreciate it.

4. thinkricky

Thanks. That's what I got.

5. mikecu

mikecu New Member

If you get the Pearce PG-2733, it will give you a pinky finger groove that is almost exactly the same size as the two above it. Although, it only adds 2 rounds to the mag compared the the ones that the other guys talked about.

Out of the 3 manufacturers that I know of that make these extensions, including Glock, to me the Pearce products look the most like they match the gun.

6. thinkricky

The Pearce PG39 looks pretty close also. I can't wait to get them. I need the grip.

7. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Put this on tonight. Had it on there years ago can't remember why I took it off. Seems to have better grip.

image-825687025.jpg

Pearce PG-26

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I also went with the Pearce on my 29. PG-29

9. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

Pearce +1 for my G27. Gives me 10+1 of .40. If I Need more than that I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time! :)

10. I've got the Pearce +0 pinky ext on my 5 mags.

11. thinkricky

Have you tried any others that you didn't like?

12. thinkricky

Have you tried any you didn't like?

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

No those were recommended by my LGS so I trusted them. Worked out great.

14. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Had a couple of officers that had mags dump out the bottom even in their holsters with mag extensions. I think they were Scherer. I had them put the factory bottoms back on and toss the plus 2 bottoms. Granted this was in 1994 and I haven't heard of this happening for the last few years. Maybe production improved.

15. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I bought a mag pro +2 for my 23 and the bottoms flew off when I seated the mag into the magwell. I took them back and got the Dawson +4. A little off topic I know but beware of crapy base plates

16. No, I chose Pearce because they had the best reviews. I went with the +0 because I needed the extra grip for my pinky. I wasn't concerned with extra capacity. I think 10+1 with 4 extra mags should be enough! I hope! Lol!

17. chuy293

chuy293 New Member

Has any one tried the magpul speed plates? I was just wondering if they would work?

18. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Welcome to the forum!

They would work fine for competition, but for carrying I would worry about them snagging.