Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have the pierce +3 extensions on my 26 it has a very nice feel to them and they match the
Gun real nice. I still have a hard time putting the 13th one in the magazine though. It's the gun on the left in my profile picture.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jnhfrahm said:
I have the pierce +3 extensions on my 26 it has a very nice feel to them and they match the
Gun real nice. I still have a hard time putting the 13th one in the magazine though. It's the gun on the left in my profile picture.
Thanks. That's what I'm going with. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
If you get the Pearce PG-2733, it will give you a pinky finger groove that is almost exactly the same size as the two above it. Although, it only adds 2 rounds to the mag compared the the ones that the other guys talked about.

Out of the 3 manufacturers that I know of that make these extensions, including Glock, to me the Pearce products look the most like they match the gun.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,319 Posts
Put this on tonight. Had it on there years ago can't remember why I took it off. Seems to have better grip.

image-825687025.jpg

Pearce PG-26

Attachments

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,319 Posts
thinkricky said:
Have you tried any you didn't like?
Had a couple of officers that had mags dump out the bottom even in their holsters with mag extensions. I think they were Scherer. I had them put the factory bottoms back on and toss the plus 2 bottoms. Granted this was in 1994 and I haven't heard of this happening for the last few years. Maybe production improved.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I bought a mag pro +2 for my 23 and the bottoms flew off when I seated the mag into the magwell. I took them back and got the Dawson +4. A little off topic I know but beware of crapy base plates

·
Registered
836 Posts
Have you tried any others that you didn't like?
No, I chose Pearce because they had the best reviews. I went with the +0 because I needed the extra grip for my pinky. I wasn't concerned with extra capacity. I think 10+1 with 4 extra mags should be enough! I hope! Lol!

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
chuy293 said:
Has any one tried the magpul speed plates? I was just wondering if they would work?
Welcome to the forum!

They would work fine for competition, but for carrying I would worry about them snagging.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts