Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Plenty of member vendors here on the forum...

Defensive Holsters
Trotac Premium Gear
FoxX Holsters

·
Banned
636 Posts
try this one...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=IWB+glock+26

hehe, Im playing... there are quite a few options. I currently have a few IWB holsters but havent really found the ONE yet.

My next try is a MIC holster. but the one I like the best from what I have is a simple Barsony IWB. I love the kydex foxx and Cross breeds though. Just havent pulled the trigger on one yet (pun intended)

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
@Ralph:

Is Tommy a member of this Forum, and/or are you his authorized representative or just a satisfied customer?

Advertising or promoting businesses other than Authorized Vendors is not allowed, especially for custom work.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Advertising or promoting businesses other than Authorized Vendors is not allowed, especially for custom work.
I'm scratching my head on this one.:confused:

That would mean anytime anyone suggested a product, business and/or supplied a link to any given product or business that they would be breaking the rules?:confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got a g27 and use iwb comptac infidel, it's a kydex , reason I like it is I'm a big guy last few holsters I've had don't keep their forms so a bit of an issue when registering . With this one it slides right in I don't even have to look down.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
You may want to Google Don Hume IWB holsters for the G26. I got mine for $39.00 shipped. Great quality for an affordable holster.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts