Glock 26 holster?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by ndaholic, Mar 26, 2012.

1. ndaholic

ndaholic New Member

I just got a Gen 4 now I need the perfect holster. Don't want to spend a ton so between $40-$50.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Plenty of member vendors here on the forum...

Defensive Holsters
    Trotac Premium Gear
    FoxX Holsters

3. Are you wanting IWB or OWB? We can hook you up!;)

4. Thundernick

Thundernick New Member

I have a crossbreed but foxx is very similar.. go with foxx if you wanna save money

5. ndaholic

ndaholic New Member

I want an IWB for concealment.

6. try this one...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=IWB+glock+26

hehe, Im playing... there are quite a few options. I currently have a few IWB holsters but havent really found the ONE yet.

My next try is a MIC holster. but the one I like the best from what I have is a simple Barsony IWB. I love the kydex foxx and Cross breeds though. Just havent pulled the trigger on one yet (pun intended)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

@Ralph:

Is Tommy a member of this Forum, and/or are you his authorized representative or just a satisfied customer?

Advertising or promoting businesses other than Authorized Vendors is not allowed, especially for custom work.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  9. I'm scratching my head on this one.:confused:

That would mean anytime anyone suggested a product, business and/or supplied a link to any given product or business that they would be breaking the rules?:confused:

10. soufhernriders

soufhernriders New Member

I've got a g27 and use iwb comptac infidel, it's a kydex , reason I like it is I'm a big guy last few holsters I've had don't keep their forms so a bit of an issue when registering . With this one it slides right in I don't even have to look down.

11. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    You may want to Google Don Hume IWB holsters for the G26. I got mine for $39.00 shipped. Great quality for an affordable holster.