Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my little glock out today to break her in. Had her since October 2011 and only shot her once. That was to qualify her for off duty carry. Well today I wanted to break the girl in.

First I have to say, I love and abuse my G19 (duty) where I shot her with over 3000 rounds. Only 1 stovepipe because of weak ammo. So I trust her. Today with my G26 I was impressed.
I was a bit more accurate with her than my 19. But for a 9mm, she has some bite. I was shooting both 115gr wwb and also 147gr JHP (federal hst and Winchester ranger). Needed to test my carry ammo if I have to trust her.
Not one issue occurred after shooting little over 300 rounds. Was feeding her with 10/15/17 round magazines and she ate them all.

My only issue, i got smashed in the face and eye (thank God for eye protection) with ejected brass about 3 times. Noticed it ejected brass inconsistently. Is that a big issue?

Wish i took pics of the zombie targets. One had no more head and the other was FUBAR with a nice first shot kill shot between the eyes. Made me smile.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
It's all about your grip. If your grip is slightly different from the previous shot, the brass will eject differently. Glocks are prone to limp wristing (I know you weren't doing that) and it's evident with how brass ejects.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argyle_Armoring said:
It's all about your grip. If your grip is slightly different from the previous shot, the brass will eject differently. Glocks are prone to limp wristing (I know you weren't doing that) and it's evident with how brass ejects.
Maybe I should pay attention to that next time I shoot. Didn't think of slight grip change from shot to shot would be that big of a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts