Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,287 Posts
I’d go Glock. Way easier to work on. Accessories, sights, holsters out the wazoo. Mags half the price or even less with aftermarket.

the only thing the M&P does better is feel a tad bit more ergonomic in the hand and that’s subjective.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
G 26 for the win,why because of complete parts availability,well in normal times.
The Glock world is your oyster as to aftermarket parts and options,magazine capacities in that G26 you can also use magazines from the G 19 15 ads,G 17 17 ads. and even fun sticks 33 ads. at very reasonable prices,try that with S&W magazines.
As I said G 26 for the win.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well I'm a bit bias I already have a G26 but, I think the Initial cost of the pistol and parts,mags and accessorizes I believe I'd still go G26.
The other thing I like Is you can literately take a stripped Glock frame and buy every single part aftermarket and build a fully functional pistol I seriously doubt you could do that with a S&W.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Is that a chip missing In the forward slide serration?
It looks broken.
Very observant,It is, it's a clearance cut for the takedown lever.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wow, I can't seem to un-see that, It just looks "off" like couldn't they have just done like a step down where the notch starts on both side's of the slide and then put In the serration..sorry don't mean to dwell on this but, something looked odd even before I clicked on the pic to to zoom In.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts