glock 26 Gen 4 and Crossbreed IWB

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by supercazzola, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Looking to know if anyone has the super tuck with a 26 gen 4 ? I've heard combat cut exposes too much of the grip, which digs into your skin as a result.
    I'm in FL and want to know if I get the super tuck without the combat cut, will the 26 gen 4 be sufficiently barriered from my skin?
    Thanks in advance .

2. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Where in FL? I'm in Orlando!

3. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I have a Parker Holster with combat cut and I have a G26. It is great. I do not have any handle rubbing skin. Depending on my movement & position I feel it touch me but only for a second which reminds me that it is still there otherwise I would forget. Now I know I did see a video and a guy did say the texture did feel uncomfortable, but I do not remember what holster he had or where he was wearing it. I don't think you would have a problem.

4. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Here's mine in the standard cut.

Attached Files:

5. East coast, Brevard county

6. Wow, that is super Nice looking! How does the leather do against sweat ? I was looking at the horse hide.

Also, yours looks like the grip was modified or has a sleeve on it. Am I wrong?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  7. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I haven't had any issues with sweat. It still looks brand new on the reverse side. I wear it 15-16 hours a day, everyday.

Thats some grip tape that I made. Here is the side that contacts the body while in the holster. You will note I didn't put it on that side.

Attached Files:

8. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Here is the Parker Holster since you like pictures. Crossbreeds are very nice but I wanted to try out a IWB to see if I liked it. I am the person who hates things in my pocket so was not sure about having it IWB. Parker Holster is only $40 and he is in Orlando.

image-3792838048.jpg

image-3179487441.jpg

9. the_mule

the_mule New Member

Sick Holster! Sick Sights! What are they? Thanks for sharing!

10. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Advantage Tactical Sights on the G26. They are great. I was worried about them fitting into the holster because they are a little tall. But it fits great and have not had any problem with them snagging on anything. You get about 25 color combinations to choose from and can change the colors with a little work.

11. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

Get the standard cut and you can trim it if needed.

12. Thanks everyone, and yes that's a sick holster / sight combo.

13. bfish

bfish Member

I've got the horse hide with my crossbreed and I really like it but I dont think its necessary or anything... But I promise you that if you do get one of there holsters you won't regret it

14. Placed my order. I'll update thread when it arrives

15. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

You'll be very happy with it.

16. pjricci87

pjricci87 New Member

Just ordered a CB holster in horse hide with combat cut for my G23. Down in south Florida.

17. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Here's my GEN 4 27 in a N82 Tactical Professional Holster.

Attached Files:

18. Looks like its well shielded. Are there belt clips on the other side?

19. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

No the other side is leather ( soft ) the one & only clip is on the front piece of hard plastic and it swivels so you can adjust the cant anyway you want it.

20. I'm confused, is the flat side on the pants side or body side? If the pants side, it would eliminate print. If the body side, it would shield the body