Glock 23

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by thinkricky, May 21, 2012.

1. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

How much do these run? I am offered one for $400. 30 rounds through it. Brand new condition.

2. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Mine was 539 brand new in box. 400 is a good deal IMO

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

$400 is a great deal if they aren't lying haha. I would just check it out to make sure there is no internal damage. Ask if you can field strip it; if the seller is reluctant that would be kind of suspicious.

4. thinkricky

He's a friend of mine. I'm sure it's legit. Any problems with the 40 Caliber Glocks?

5. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
    Not a damn thing! Just ask most police departments in the US.

6. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

I'd buy it but I already have a 23

7. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

400 bucks, pretty darn good deal. Even if the internal's needed replacing (other than the barrel) you still would have a pretty good deal providing you did the work yourself.
    Yep I would buy it!!

8. jimmyalbrecht

I'm not saying he is a bad dude, but there could be something that is wrong that he doesn't even know about. Better to be safe than sorry. If all is well, I say go for it! The only problem with .40s is that they are notorious for kabooms, and it is generally because of remanufactured ammo. That is why I only shoot factory ammo through mine.

9. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Hahaha. Nice
    Just picked mine up and I'm ready to shoot

20120521_174404-1.jpg

10. thinkricky

Well sad to say too good to be true. Unfortunately my friend doesn't know his Glock models. He was referring to at Glock 19. I'm bummed but it's no big deal. Saved some money. Sorry for getting you guys hyped up... You guys were making me excited... Lol.

11. jimmyalbrecht

$400 for a 19 is still a good deal haha.

12. bfish

bfish Member

Buy that! There is no reason not to want that gun for that price either! I would love a brand new 19 for that price!

13. thinkricky

I already have a brand new 19. Lol. I'd want a different caliber of I'm going to spend that kind of money.