Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
$400 is a great deal if they aren't lying haha. I would just check it out to make sure there is no internal damage. Ask if you can field strip it; if the seller is reluctant that would be kind of suspicious.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,395 Posts
Not a damn thing! Just ask most police departments in the US.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
I'd buy it but I already have a 23

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
400 bucks, pretty darn good deal. Even if the internal's needed replacing (other than the barrel) you still would have a pretty good deal providing you did the work yourself.
Yep I would buy it!!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
He's a friend of mine. I'm sure it's legit. Any problems with the 40 Caliber Glocks?
I'm not saying he is a bad dude, but there could be something that is wrong that he doesn't even know about. Better to be safe than sorry. If all is well, I say go for it! The only problem with .40s is that they are notorious for kabooms, and it is generally because of remanufactured ammo. That is why I only shoot factory ammo through mine.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well sad to say too good to be true. Unfortunately my friend doesn't know his Glock models. He was referring to at Glock 19. I'm bummed but it's no big deal. Saved some money. Sorry for getting you guys hyped up... You guys were making me excited... Lol.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Well sad to say too good to be true. Unfortunately my friend doesn't know his Glock models. He was referring to at Glock 19. I'm bummed but it's no big deal. Saved some money. Sorry for getting you guys hyped up... You guys were making me excited... Lol.
$400 for a 19 is still a good deal haha.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Buy that! There is no reason not to want that gun for that price either! I would love a brand new 19 for that price!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I already have a brand new 19. Lol. I'd want a different caliber of I'm going to spend that kind of money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts