Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
How do you like the true glows? Do the hold up well in IWB holsters? Just curious as I have pondered a getting a set for my 19.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't had it in a IWB holster. I don't CC the G23. They work really well in the serpa holster. The sites them selves are amazing tho. They are even brighter at night than during the day. But the front post dose set high on the slide. The Frame around the fiber optic is steel tho so I'm not worried about it. I would just make sure the holster can fit high sights

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scrubber3 said:
How do you like the true glows? Do the hold up well in IWB holsters? Just curious as I have pondered a getting a set for my 19.
I got an IWB holster finally. The sights fit in fine but drag a lil coming out.. Idk if it's going to hurt it because the sights are steel.

Attachments

·
Banned
258 Posts
firesupport said:
scrubber what year did you go to Ft. Sill for FO school? I went in November of 96... wondering if my senior drill was still at 2nd of the 80th
Senior DS Ray? Short bad ass with mountain and ranger tab? I went in 97. Had DS Zito and the platoon next to us had DS Astell. The 1SG was a gun bunny.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[Cool man I'ma have to check that out. How do u like those mag extensions. I've been scoping those out. Rite now I just use the g22 mags in my g23.

/QUOTE]

i like the dawson base plates for the range and open carry but it would be way to big for CC. btw i have a recon one that i carry every day and love it. but i have used the 2 differnt mag extension and i like the dawson the best. they are easy to put on and take off with out useing tools. the only issue i hav is that the one i have on my G23 mag is setting at a weird angle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts