Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just purchased the new .40 and wanted to put on a new trigger and barrel can’t find anything for it... even a holster!? LOL any help or info would be great! Thanks

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas!
Timney has a gen5 version of their new trigger which is getting rave reviews.
CompTac has holsters specifically for the gen5 .40 models.
I’d imagine Safariland will be catering to that market as well being they are pretty much Law Enforcement standard around the globe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrighttttttt! Thank you! I’ll look into it, I got a Timney in my AR so I’d love to have one in the Glock too. I traded my Glock 19 for it because I already carry a 43x daily and I wanted multiple calibers in my collection of glocks, the range had the 23 Gen 5 MOS so I figured what better time. Then go to upgrade and realized uh oh it’s still too new nobody made anything for it yet! Can’t wait to see what’s to come, as the 43x is small in my hands, I love it but once I have the 23 how I want it, it will definitely be my daily driver. Thanks so much for your time n knowledge!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey just a heads up, I ordered it but then they emailed me stating that they do not have a trigger that works with the new “large frame” models, so be aware. I thought I was going to have it!!!! Darn it, so yeah still on the hunt for a trigger and barrel. Even though it says Gen 5 models it’s NOT for the new “large frame” models. Good to know.

Welcome to the forum from Texas!
Timney has a gen5 version of their new trigger which is getting rave reviews.
CompTac has holsters specifically for the gen5 .40 models.
I’d imagine Safariland will be catering to that market as well being they are pretty much Law Enforcement standard around the globe.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
hey just a heads up, I ordered it but then they emailed me stating that they do not have a trigger that works with the new “large frame” models, so be aware. I thought I was going to have it!!!! Darn it, so yeah still on the hunt for a trigger and barrel. Even though it says Gen 5 models it’s NOT for the new “large frame” models. Good to know.
That throws a wrench in everything!
Tyrant just came out with their new trigger shoe. I wonder if that’s compatible?

·
Gunslinger
9,911 Posts
just purchased the new .40 and wanted to put on a new trigger and barrel can’t find anything for it... even a holster!? LOL any help or info would be great! Thanks
The same seems to be true of all the Glock Gen 5 .40s. Seems they are slightly wider and have a bit larger barrel. I was very disappointed to learn that. Love Glocks and .40 cal but I am rethinking the Gen 5s. Hopefully they will be good sellers and the aftermarket and conversation offerings will expand. 🤞

1 - 8 of 8 Posts