Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my girlfriend put 100 rounds trough my 23 the other day at 30 yards and my groups were the best I shot with any handgun. I would recommend this gun to all military and police. For police this gun is nice when you have that peep running at you and you can't shoot unfilled 7 feet its perfect at close range. If your shooting at 30 yards you can hit Target easy. I'm going to try 50 next time and will keep updated the further I go back.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Glock 23 is fantastic! Thats one of the next firearms that I am looking into purchasing. And IMO I like the 23 better than the 22 simply because it is a little bit smaller, so it's easier to conceal, but it still fits ok in my big burly hands hahah

·
Banned
150 Posts
3? of the same gun? Someone has a Glock addiction haha.
G23C gen 2 that I bought in 1996, G23 gen 4 that i bought a few months ago and i traded a CZ shotgun for a G23 gen 3 about 3 weeks ago. I have tons of .40 ammo and i needed multiple guns to shoot it with. I want to get a couple of used G22s too

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
890A said:
G23C gen 2 that I bought in 1996, G23 gen 4 that i bought a few months ago and i traded a CZ shotgun for a G23 gen 3 about 3 weeks ago. I have tons of .40 ammo and i needed multiple guns to shoot it with. I want to get a couple of used G22s too
That's pretty cool man. One in every generation they made it.

·
22 Posts
Glock 23C Gen 3 RTF2 my favorite everyday all day:D :cool:, but I love my other's M22 gen 3, M17 gen 3, welcome to the forum happy shooting and enjoy!!! :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just got my 23 today. Shot a butt load of ammo today. It's my first Glock. Love it. Tried three different kinds of ammo. No problems at all. I was surprised that the shells, where the company test fired the gun, we're CCI Blazers.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Any better pictures of that OD Glock? Any target pictures? Inquiring people want to know! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts