Glock 23 .40

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by dday03, Feb 22, 2012.

1. dday03

dday03 New Member

Me and my girlfriend put 100 rounds trough my 23 the other day at 30 yards and my groups were the best I shot with any handgun. I would recommend this gun to all military and police. For police this gun is nice when you have that peep running at you and you can't shoot unfilled 7 feet its perfect at close range. If your shooting at 30 yards you can hit Target easy. I'm going to try 50 next time and will keep updated the further I go back.

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

The Glock 23 is indeed a great gun. By chance, have you compared it with a Glock 22?

3. Glock 23 is fantastic! Thats one of the next firearms that I am looking into purchasing. And IMO I like the 23 better than the 22 simply because it is a little bit smaller, so it's easier to conceal, but it still fits ok in my big burly hands hahah

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum dday03 !!

5. i love all 3 of mine

6. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

3? of the same gun? Someone has a Glock addiction haha.

7. G23C gen 2 that I bought in 1996, G23 gen 4 that i bought a few months ago and i traded a CZ shotgun for a G23 gen 3 about 3 weeks ago. I have tons of .40 ammo and i needed multiple guns to shoot it with. I want to get a couple of used G22s too

8. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

That's pretty cool man. One in every generation they made it.

9. mwpd03

mwpd03 Junior Member

Glock 23C Gen 3 RTF2 my favorite everyday all day:D :cool:, but I love my other's M22 gen 3, M17 gen 3, welcome to the forum happy shooting and enjoy!!! :cool:

10. condor56

condor56 New Member

Just got my 23 today. Shot a butt load of ammo today. It's my first Glock. Love it. Tried three different kinds of ammo. No problems at all. I was surprised that the shells, where the company test fired the gun, we're CCI Blazers.

11. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Any better pictures of that OD Glock? Any target pictures? Inquiring people want to know! :D

12. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

My 23's a GEN 4 & 3

Attached Files:

13. Shooting98

Shooting98 Member

What grip is that on the lower 23?

14. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

It's a Talon rubber coated like the grip tape but it's rubber $9.99 cheaper then dirt