Glock Forum banner

Glock 22 .40

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Glock-Siggy 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any inputs, custom pictures, or any comments on the glock 22. I'm looking to buy one and need comments about the gun.

#2 ·
It's a great gun and preferred by many law enforcemets,it's a little big for conceal carry,i chose the G23 because it's more compact,a buddy of mine who is a pretty big guy carries the G22 cause he says it fits better in his hand and he does CC with it,he has carried it for over 10 years and he still loves it and has had no issues with it,i just like the more compact ones,just personnal preference.

#3 ·
My sons both have them. I used my youngest son's when I went for my CWP qualification shoot. It's a great handling pistol. I think you would love it. The only mod on his is Trijicon night sights. It is the weapon issued by most of the Police Departments in my area (just not my department).

#8 ·
I have the 22 in Gen 3. I prefer it over my other Glocks for carry and HD. I will add a 27 to he collection soon.

#9 ·
The Glock 22 (Gen3) was the first Glock I bought. My cousin has one (gen3), and after shooting his, I couldn't help but get my own. It quickly became my favorite gun, and I shoot it all the time and never had any issues with it at all. It's led me to wanting to get a G23 now as it's a bit smaller than the G22. Overall, though, definitely can't go wrong with the 22. Mine shoots like a dream and eats everything I put through it :D

#13 ·
Great gun. I bought a Gen3 22C when I went into the academy in '05. So far I've put about 7-8,000 rounds with no problems. I have a SS guide rod, Advanced Arms sights, Glockmeister grip plug, extended mag release, extended take down lever, extended slide release (I have small hands), a different back plate, KKM G35 SS competition barrel, and the frame is duracoated sniper green.

I keep thinking I want a 23C, but with all I've done to my 22C I just can't see getting rid of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.