Glock 22/23 work

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dmstfd15, Jun 23, 2012.

1. dmstfd15

dmstfd15 New Member

So I purchased a gen 3 glock 22, plus a 23 mag. Shortened the grip to take 23mags and bob tailed the back strap along with a 360* grip reduction then stippled the whole thing. Polished the barrel and feed ramp, installed and polished a ghost 3.5# disconnect and polished the rest of the sear. Turned out alright I'd say.

Attached Files:

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Looks great!! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

3. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

Looks and sounds Real Good!!!
    So what's your address so I can send you mine : )
    Welcome!!!

4. dmstfd15

dmstfd15 New Member

Is this a serious request?:)

5. dmstfd15

dmstfd15 New Member

David is that a serious request? I'd be willing to work a deal with you if it is. If not, thanks for the compliment :D

6. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

No not a serious request just a compliment on a fine looking weapon. You did a great looking job. If I ever do get my hands on another G22 (I'm sure I will) we will talk. I like the looks of what you have done.
    Again, GREAT LOOKING WEAPON!!!

7. dmstfd15

dmstfd15 New Member

Well thank you sir! I was nervous cutting into it but I figured slow n steady will be alright, it worked out well, and i love the way it shoots.

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

9. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello! I'll just call you "demystified" 'coz your username is a mess to spell....WELCOME to the Forum!

10. dmstfd15

dmstfd15 New Member

Thanks happysniper1, it's my initials, the fire department I work for and my unit number! :D

11. Awesome work, and welcome.