Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my new glock 21 gen 4! Very excited about this one. Was a toss up between the glock 20 an 21 And I went with the 21!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Congrats, I really like mine, hope you enjoy yours for many years.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Congradulations!!!!!! I love my G21 and sure you will love yours too!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I can't wait to get to the range And test her out! Any ideas on some good additions to the 21? Night sights? What ammo is the best for home defense you think?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks guys I can't wait to get to the range And test her out! Any ideas on some good additions to the 21? Night sights? What ammo is the best for home defense you think?
I use the Critical Defense, just personal preference. I love the 21!! You will too!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
A carrying handle with a grenade launcher is all ways a good start. :D:p

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Gun accessory

On a serious note: I have Remington Golden Sabers 230 grain for home protection rounds. A nice light so you can see your target in the dark is a plus.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
The 21 shoots like a dream, I picked up a factory refurbished 21sf gen3. The gun has performed flawlessly. I congratulate you on your choice of the new 21!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have several Gen 2 21's I don't have any newfangled ones but mine are great guns. I have had one of them since the summer of 91 and it has been a great gun!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys I can't wait to test it out this weekend I kno it will perform up to high standards as all Glocks do!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
My first Glock I had purchased was the G21 SF (gen 3) and a G22 (gen 3). I got them both the same day! I'm so hooked on Glock it's ridiculous, lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want a gen 4 21

I've got a 36 with a grip reduction and a few other Robar things. I had a 21SE but it was just too big to be comfortable even after a grip reduction. I recently bought a 23 and it's now my carry gun. Does anybody think I'll like a gen 4 21? Is the new reach and texture enough for me to like it? I prefer a .45 to my .40 but . . . .

·
Very Cool Member
3,471 Posts
I put an extended slide release on my G23 and I like it a lot.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.