Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new to the forum and to Glock. I got my first Glock yetserday, Glock 21. Man I like this gun. It is a joy to shoot. :)

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't own a 21 myself but they are fun to shoot.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum NickH! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it and that new G21. I'm moving this thread to the Introduction subforum so everyone has a chance to say hello.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey Nick! Welcome to the forum! Just had Duracoat done on my 21from our Vendor here TWISTED MONKEY CUSTOMS, I used to love my 21 now I Adore it!! My favorite gun ever! Enjoy the forum!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome Aboard NickH, Congrats on the G21. I really like mine.

·
Premium Member
5,920 Posts
Nick, welcome to the forum. All the best with your 21. Never heard of a Glock that wasn't fun to shoot... :)

·
782 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the G21! One of the best .45's in production today, in my opinion. ;)

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Hello..

Welcome :)

·
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum...you made an AWESOME choice for your first Glock! My first was also a G21 (Gen3), which I recently traded to upgraded to a new Gen4 G21. You can't go wrong either way! Enjoy that big bore therapy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome! This thing is just so comfortable to shoot. Looking forward to the weekend so I can get some more rounds run through it. Only had time for about 50 so far.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The Gen 4 21 is the next Glock I want to get... unless I cave and get a 17 to fill the gap between my 19 and 34...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

G-21 Damage!!! 50 rounds at 7 yds.!!! LOVE THIS THING!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got sick four years back, had to sell all the guns I had to pay for the doctors bills. But I cold not part with my G21. Still have it now, and I am starting to shoot it again. Now I remember why I still have it. What a wonderful piece.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts