Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to get a lighter trigger pull on my glock 21 it is my duty weapon at the sheriffs department I want it lighter but not to light of a pull any suggestions

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Let me work on it. PM inbound.

·
Registered
37 Posts
bbonner4 said:
I am wanting to get a lighter trigger pull on my glock 21 it is my duty weapon at the sheriffs department I want it lighter but not to light of a pull any suggestions
I bought a ghost trigger that arrived this week with new connector and lighter springs. I haven't shot it yet but I have dry fired it and it feels about as light as any other gun that I have ever fired without a safe action tigger. I am going to the range tomorrow and I'll let you know, but initially I love it. Not too light

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
What trigger system do you currently have?

My first suggestion would be to tell you to check with your dept. armorer first too.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome bbonner4!! Hey, If you get a second maybe you could go to Introduction and tell us a little about yourself and maybe a picture of your Glock? Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am a Sheriffs deputy also hunt with many different handguns shot a few hogs with my 21 but mainly carry a Smith and Wesson model 29 in the woods 44 magnum

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I am a Sheriffs deputy also hunt with many different handguns shot a few hogs with my 21 but mainly carry a Smith and Wesson model 29 in the woods 44 magnum
Thank you for your service to our communities sir!! We have an LEO/Military forum , if you would shoot a PM to HAVASU he will get you access if you should like to be a part? Thanks again!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts