Glock 21

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by bbonner4, May 31, 2012.

1. bbonner4

bbonner4 New Member

I am wanting to get a lighter trigger pull on my glock 21 it is my duty weapon at the sheriffs department I want it lighter but not to light of a pull any suggestions

2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Let me work on it. PM inbound.

3. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

.25 cent trigger job? YouTube has quite a few videos. Or you could get a new connecter. I run a Ghost 3.5 connector in my 23.

4. downloadman187

downloadman187 New Member

I bought a ghost trigger that arrived this week with new connector and lighter springs. I haven't shot it yet but I have dry fired it and it feels about as light as any other gun that I have ever fired without a safe action tigger. I am going to the range tomorrow and I'll let you know, but initially I love it. Not too light

5. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

What trigger system do you currently have?

My first suggestion would be to tell you to check with your dept. armorer first too.

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome bbonner4!! Hey, If you get a second maybe you could go to Introduction and tell us a little about yourself and maybe a picture of your Glock? Enjoy the forum!

7. bbonner4

bbonner4 New Member

I have a factory set up on my 21

8. bbonner4

bbonner4 New Member

I am a Sheriffs deputy also hunt with many different handguns shot a few hogs with my 21 but mainly carry a Smith and Wesson model 29 in the woods 44 magnum

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service to our communities sir!! We have an LEO/Military forum , if you would shoot a PM to HAVASU he will get you access if you should like to be a part? Thanks again!!