Glock 21 IWB holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by redbeard, Feb 4, 2012.

1. redbeard

redbeard New Member

Hi all,
    I will receive my first CWP this month. The gun i want to carry is my G21 sf. It is my favorite gun and the handgun that i am most comfortable with. However as you all know, it's a pretty big gun. Any of you seasoned carry vets have any comfortable IWB holsters you would recommend? I have the clip draw on it now and i like it but I'm reluctant to carry with one in the pipe with that thing. I think the clip draw would be most likely be ok but I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on that. I thought about adding a MIC to the mix to protect the trigger. Anyway that's whats going on with me and any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

I use a N82 Tactical holster for IWB. I have one for my G19 and a S&W model 36. IMHO I think it is by far the most comfortable IWB out there. The guys who own the company are awesome people and produced one hell of a holster. I go all day wearing it and not once does it feel uncomfortable. I almost forget i am wearing It, thats how comfortable it is. Check em out at www.N82tactical.com

3. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Hey Tillerman, thanks for the link I was looking for something like this as well.:)

4. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Not a problem, I am glad to pass on any info to fellow gun owners. I was just talking with one of the owners today, They will be at the nations gun show near Washington dc this weekend if anyone is near there.

5. preventer

preventer New Member

nice link just ordered the
    PROFESSIONAL
    GLOCK Holster

6. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Awesome, yeah that holster is sweet. It has the twist release system which is a positive retention IWB. Awesome for re-holstering.

7. redbeard

redbeard New Member

Thanks guys. Tillerman I'm gonna check that link when I get back to my computer.

8. redbeard

redbeard New Member

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum redbeard !!

Almost sprayed my laptop when I read this...and I quote:

"I think the clip draw would be most likely be ok but I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on that"

Good one...!! You from Florida ?! ;)

10. redbeard

redbeard New Member

i am in sarasota, i'm from ky but i've been in fl for about 6 years