Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I will receive my first CWP this month. The gun i want to carry is my G21 sf. It is my favorite gun and the handgun that i am most comfortable with. However as you all know, it's a pretty big gun. Any of you seasoned carry vets have any comfortable IWB holsters you would recommend? I have the clip draw on it now and i like it but I'm reluctant to carry with one in the pipe with that thing. I think the clip draw would be most likely be ok but I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on that. I thought about adding a MIC to the mix to protect the trigger. Anyway that's whats going on with me and any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I use a N82 Tactical holster for IWB. I have one for my G19 and a S&W model 36. IMHO I think it is by far the most comfortable IWB out there. The guys who own the company are awesome people and produced one hell of a holster. I go all day wearing it and not once does it feel uncomfortable. I almost forget i am wearing It, thats how comfortable it is. Check em out at www.N82tactical.com

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I use a N82 Tactical holster for IWB. I have one for my G19 and a S&W model 36. IMHO I think it is by far the most comfortable IWB out there. The guys who own the company are awesome people and produced one hell of a holster. I go all day wearing it and not once does it feel uncomfortable. I almost forget i am wearing It, thats how comfortable it is. Check em out at www.N82tactical.com
Hey Tillerman, thanks for the link I was looking for something like this as well.:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not a problem, I am glad to pass on any info to fellow gun owners. I was just talking with one of the owners today, They will be at the nations gun show near Washington dc this weekend if anyone is near there.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Awesome, yeah that holster is sweet. It has the twist release system which is a positive retention IWB. Awesome for re-holstering.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum redbeard !!

Almost sprayed my laptop when I read this...and I quote:

"I think the clip draw would be most likely be ok but I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on that"

Good one...!! You from Florida ?! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts