Glock Forum banner

Glock 21 Gen4 pics

13K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  gunrunna630 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is my Glock 21 Gen4 with a Crimson Trace LG-850 Lasergrips and LTG-736 Lightguard.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi, n9xrg.

I was wondering how your CT LG-850 was doing on your G21 Gen4 over the past several months. I've been investigating on adding this LG to my G21 Gen4. I sent an inquiry to the CT customer service. They said that while the grip would fit, the slide on the G21 is too wide and would hit the diode when the slide is racked. I was wondering if you had found this to be true.

I appreciate your thoughts.

#11 ·
Hi, n9xrg.

I was wondering how your CT LG-850 was doing on your G21 Gen4 over the past several months. I've been investigating on adding this LG to my G21 Gen4. I sent an inquiry to the CT customer service. They said that while the grip would fit, the slide on the G21 is too wide and would hit the diode when the slide is racked. I was wondering if you had found this to be true.

I appreciate your thoughts.
All is well. Sorry for the late response. I have never had my slide contact the laser diode in any way. Maybe I am lucky

#13 ·
I wonder what that set up would look like on a G30SF :). Also what sights you're running on the G-21?
I have a G30SF. Not too sure that the fit would work. I can take a look though. As for sights, I have Trijicon GL11 Novak Night Sites. I pretty much use them on all my Glocks. Pain in the a*# to install as a standard site pusher will not work. They have to be installed using a brass hammer and brass drift. :)

Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.