Glock 21 Gen4 pics

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by n9xrg, Jul 16, 2012.

1. n9xrg

n9xrg New Member

This is my Glock 21 Gen4 with a Crimson Trace LG-850 Lasergrips and LTG-736 Lightguard.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
  2. DrumsnGuns

DrumsnGuns New Member

3. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

Very nice set up you have.

4. Aws3ya

Aws3ya New Member

Very nice G21 my dream gun :)

5. harleydude99

harleydude99 New Member

Hi, n9xrg.

I was wondering how your CT LG-850 was doing on your G21 Gen4 over the past several months. I've been investigating on adding this LG to my G21 Gen4. I sent an inquiry to the CT customer service. They said that while the grip would fit, the slide on the G21 is too wide and would hit the diode when the slide is racked. I was wondering if you had found this to be true.

I appreciate your thoughts.

6. Rhino

Rhino New Member

I think Crimson Trace is coming out with a green laser for the Glock 21.... I know I will be buying it ASAP!

7. gcompact30

gcompact30 Junior Member

USA
    Very nice brother

I wonder what that set up would look like on a G30SF :). Also what sights you're running on the G-21?

8. Southlake

Southlake Salt Life Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Sweet looking 21.

9. Glock_Slice

Glock_Slice New Member

10. 17Glocks

17Glocks New Member

Very nice looking

11. n9xrg

n9xrg New Member

All is well. Sorry for the late response. I have never had my slide contact the laser diode in any way. Maybe I am lucky

12. n9xrg

n9xrg New Member

Might consider it as the green would be a vast improvement for daylight target acquisition. I have a bit of trouble seeing the red dot in bright sunlight.

13. n9xrg

n9xrg New Member

I have a G30SF. Not too sure that the fit would work. I can take a look though. As for sights, I have Trijicon GL11 Novak Night Sites. I pretty much use them on all my Glocks. Pain in the a*# to install as a standard site pusher will not work. They have to be installed using a brass hammer and brass drift. :)

Todd

14. harleydude99

harleydude99 New Member

Thanks for the response. Yes, I'm kind of scratching my head on what Crimson Trace rep said. I compared the slide from the 21 with the slide from my 30 (for which they DO have a model for) and the width is the same.

Thanks for replying. :)

15. LloydTravels

LloydTravels New Member

Will NOT Fit

When I called Crimson Trace, they told me that the laser would not fit my Glock 21 G4. She said the only one they had was the rail laser.

16. Rhino

Rhino New Member

I now own the green laser grip for my G21SF. It is bad ass. Sighting it in at 25 yards in the daylight was excellent was still visible