Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for suggestions on a holders for extra magazines for Glock 21. I bought 2 and they do not fit despite description. They are just way too tight for double stock .45. Please send your ideas.

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts

I use these in the single & double configuration.

Rectangle Wood Tints and shades Font Auto part

Brown Rectangle Font Wood Paint

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts

I use these in the single & double configuration.

View attachment 262210

View attachment 262211
I will say I like Danzig’s recommendation. The ones I use work best in conjunction with a real gun carry belt. I personally use KORE Essentials. Blade Tech & Nextbelt also make similar belts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will say I like Danzig’s recommendation. The ones I use work best in conjunction with a real gun carry belt. I personally use KORE Essentials. Blade Tech & Nextbelt also make similar belts.
I will assume that you have used those for actual .45 magazines. I am lonely asking because I bought 2 different ones that were supposed to be a fit for G21 and they do not.

I do appreciate your response

Thank you

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
I will assume that you have used those for actual .45 magazines. I am lonely asking because I bought 2 different ones that were supposed to be a fit for G21 and they do not.

I do appreciate your response

Thank you
Wood Rectangle Wood stain Hardwood Flooring

Here is one for Glock 21/20 magazines. Just make sure you select the correct one at checkout.

Line Font Rectangle Circle Parallel

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
Looking for suggestions on a holders for extra magazines for Glock 21. I bought 2 and they do not fit despite description. They are just way too tight for double stock .45. Please send your ideas.
What 2 did you try that didn’t work?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I use the Comp Tac warrior for my Glock 41 mags (same mags as your 21), but also have one of the Blade Tech signature pouches mentioned above. Both fit the double stack .45 magazines well.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I carry my extra mag (including a 21 mag when carrying my 30) in my support hand front pocket. While it's not in all ways ideal, it is well concealed while still being reasonably accessible.

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
I have the Blackhawk 2100180 that I had to change the stud post in the center but works great with 21-45 mags.Cheap and easy.
I use the Blackhawk ones on occasion also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts