Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is a weird question... But I was just looking at my Glock 20 and noticed it looks different than the rest of my Glocks. The back of the pistol is not flush. This is hard to explain so I took a picture. Does this look right? It shoots great it just looks different.

Please excuse the cell phone pic but it was the only camera I had. Also excuse the silly question if it doesn't make any sense. lol Input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Banned
767 Posts
Looks like its alright to me buddy, and as shooter says, if it shoots fine, dont worry lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wife said the same thing. This being my fourth Glock and it looks different than the other three, I got a bit paranoid. I am sure it is fine but I don't think I have seen a close up of the back of a 20 in a picture. So I had nothing to go by. lol

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
brutusvk said:
Ok, this is a weird question... But I was just looking at my Glock 20 and noticed it looks different than the rest of my Glocks. The back of the pistol is not flush. This is hard to explain so I took a picture. Does this look right? It shoots great it just looks different.

Please excuse the cell phone pic but it was the only camera I had. Also excuse the silly question if it doesn't make any sense. lol Input is greatly appreciated.
My G21 which is basically the same size slide but different caliber is the same way, there isn't an issue here, just shoot the hell out of it and enjoy

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, you guys gave me peace of mind. Thanks for attaching the picture too. I appreciate it!

I will shoot the heck out of it this week. :)

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Anytime man :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts