Glock 20 question

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by brutusvk, Mar 10, 2012.

1. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Ok, this is a weird question... But I was just looking at my Glock 20 and noticed it looks different than the rest of my Glocks. The back of the pistol is not flush. This is hard to explain so I took a picture. Does this look right? It shoots great it just looks different.

Please excuse the cell phone pic but it was the only camera I had. Also excuse the silly question if it doesn't make any sense. lol Input is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Looks OK to me man...

If it shoots OK, don't worry !

3. Looks like its alright to me buddy, and as shooter says, if it shoots fine, dont worry lol

4. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

My wife said the same thing. This being my fourth Glock and it looks different than the other three, I got a bit paranoid. I am sure it is fine but I don't think I have seen a close up of the back of a 20 in a picture. So I had nothing to go by. lol

5. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Yup it's fine (my 20)

Attached Files:

6. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

My G21 which is basically the same size slide but different caliber is the same way, there isn't an issue here, just shoot the hell out of it and enjoy

7. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Thanks, you guys gave me peace of mind. Thanks for attaching the picture too. I appreciate it!

I will shoot the heck out of it this week. :)

8. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

9. shiflet

shiflet New Member

A little late maybe but my 20 looks just like it!

10. Tape

Tape New Member

the G20 and G21 look the same, nothing wrong