Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw where Ed's Public Saftey in Georgia had 50 NIB gen 4's in stock, they won't sell outside their Glock territory, anybody in GA. know about these in stock 20's.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Called my LGS, they were clueless about the release, but this is Reno, Nv., and it will probably be a while before they fetch up here. There is a vid on Youtube of one being tested, Looks good, seems to shoot fine too. Looking forward to owning one, & revisiting the 10mm.

[ame]http://youtu.be/pBIj5YwjFYg[/ame]

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talked with Ed's public saftey, nib Glock 20 Gen4, have to be a Ga. resident to do face to face sale, price for the weapon, 499.00!!!!!!!! Any body that lives in Ga. south of Alanta can get on heck of a deal with your GSSF.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a Gen 3 and just got it actually bout 1 month ago. I really wish I had waited out a bit :(

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I also have a gen 3, not quite hooked on the Gen 4's yet.

·
1,310 Posts
Too bad the Glock home page can't issue press releases on new models! Not a word about it there. Most companies announce products in advance. New Glock pistols just seen to appear!

Unit a

·
Registered
243 Posts
I really see no big difference between my Gen 4 G19 frame texture and my Gen 3 G20. So I'm still happy with the Gen3. The way I see it, its a proven generation and it's really going to be my sidearm when at the ranch getting scratched, dirty etc.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Man, I wish I would of know about this a week ago, before I bought my G20 Gen3. Time to upgrade to the Gen 4, even though it's never been fired. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts