Glock 20-10mm ammo

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by UrkyG20, Dec 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. UrkyG20

UrkyG20 New Member

i just recenlty purchase a g20. and im finding it hard to find ammo for it. i reside in California and with the law we have i cant order any online and have it ship. is there anyone who is in California and is around the Tracy to Sacramento area that knows where i could pick up some ammo for my g20?

2. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Have your local Gun Shop order it for you. IF you bought then G20 from them, the least they can do is stock or order ammo fir it.

3. s2gots

s2gots New Member

Ca
    Why can't it be shipped? I can't remember where, but the other day I was looking online for 10mm ammo and it was ship able to ca...

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

I know of a few shops who have no problem shipping ammo in and out of California. Guns-no, but ammo-no problem.

5. I think that its only certain County and city regulations from what I read (either way its pretty bogus) If youre clear Id say check out www.luckygunner.com Apologize if this was no help...

6. chevelle427

chevelle427 New Member

10mm ammo and more

see if your dealer can order from a co called Georgia arms they sell a lot of ammo around here .
    the last pack i bought was 50 rounds of 10mm 180gr jhp was $21.50 (new ammo) they sell reloads too.

there number is

770-459-5117, they sell all calibers i had to go to them for some 45gap

they have a web site but i don't have the link handy

i have bought and shot there ammo a lot and so far all is good, i reload most everything but it is still good to have some store bought stuff laying around,,:rolleyes:

7. Dave5777

Dave5777 New Member

I live in California and have a G 20 I had no problem ordering and getting ammo shipped. To save money I purchased a 40 s&w conversion barrel from lone wolf. Now I can buy ammo at Walmart ;-)

8. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I live in California as well( bay area) and just received 500 rnds from luckygunner.com no problem

9. Eric5457

Eric5457 New Member

Thanks

I just read your post and have also ordered some 10mm Ammo from LuckyGunner.com

Again Thanks

10. brucer41

brucer41 Faithful Member Supporter

Cabela's has good deals and prices, I bought a few boxes of 10mm at the near my home yesterday. Good supply of ammo in all sizes and prices.

11. Eric5457

Eric5457 New Member

Dave5777

Thanks for the info, I also live in California and will do as you did to be able to buy ammo at Walmart.

Eric5457