Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recenlty purchase a g20. and im finding it hard to find ammo for it. i reside in California and with the law we have i cant order any online and have it ship. is there anyone who is in California and is around the Tracy to Sacramento area that knows where i could pick up some ammo for my g20?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Have your local Gun Shop order it for you. IF you bought then G20 from them, the least they can do is stock or order ammo fir it.

Reactions: wdan82727

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why can't it be shipped? I can't remember where, but the other day I was looking online for 10mm ammo and it was ship able to ca...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think that its only certain County and city regulations from what I read (either way its pretty bogus) If youre clear Id say check out www.luckygunner.com Apologize if this was no help...

·
Registered
10 Posts
10mm ammo and more

see if your dealer can order from a co called Georgia arms they sell a lot of ammo around here .
the last pack i bought was 50 rounds of 10mm 180gr jhp was $21.50 (new ammo) they sell reloads too.

there number is

770-459-5117, they sell all calibers i had to go to them for some 45gap

they have a web site but i don't have the link handy

i have bought and shot there ammo a lot and so far all is good, i reload most everything but it is still good to have some store bought stuff laying around,,:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
UrkyG20 said:
i just recenlty purchase a g20. and im finding it hard to find ammo for it. i reside in California and with the law we have i cant order any online and have it ship. is there anyone who is in California and is around the Tracy to Sacramento area that knows where i could pick up some ammo for my g20?
I live in California and have a G 20 I had no problem ordering and getting ammo shipped. To save money I purchased a 40 s&w conversion barrel from lone wolf. Now I can buy ammo at Walmart ;-)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
UrkyG20 said:
I live in California as well( bay area) and just received 500 rnds from luckygunner.com no problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks

I just read your post and have also ordered some 10mm Ammo from LuckyGunner.com

Again Thanks

·
Faithful Member
278 Posts
Cabela's has good deals and prices, I bought a few boxes of 10mm at the near my home yesterday. Good supply of ammo in all sizes and prices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dave5777

Thanks for the info, I also live in California and will do as you did to be able to buy ammo at Walmart.

Eric5457

1 - 13 of 13 Posts