Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a gen 3 glock 19. I have a glock 22 gen 4 with a dura coat chrome barrel. Was wondering what upgrades would be good for my glock 19? Thanks

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
More mags and ammo.

·
Super Moderator
75,011 Posts
The first thing I would is buy lots of ammo!
Then I would get the extended slide release, extended slide stop and extended mag release.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LeeHarpe said:
The first thing I would is buy lots of ammo!
Then I would get the extended slide release, extended slide stop and extended mag release.
Defiantly going to buy at least 3 more mags an wanting to get the high cap mag also. Idk about the trigger yet though I might have to upgrade the trigger also

·
Registered
240 Posts
For edc I would leave it stock and just find a good holster or 2. My 19 triggers seem to be smoothing out the more I shoot them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xxlrg said:
For edc I would leave it stock and just find a good holster or 2. My 19 triggers seem to be smoothing out the more I shoot them.
Ok il just keep shooting maybe after a couple thousand rounds il see how it feels. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Glockman60 said:
Just purchased a gen 3 glock 19. I have a glock 22 gen 4 with a dura coat chrome barrel. Was wondering what upgrades would be good for my glock 19? Thanks
Just bought one too. Read some good things about the Vanek triggers, so I ordered one. Can't wait to install it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I was going to say, a good holster, ammo and shoot it as much as you can. My G19's are my EDC and my Gen 3 has 3000 rounds through it and my new Gen 4, almost 400 and it's just a few days old. The only mods I do to my Glocks are SS guide rods with stock springs. I just like the way they look. Have one inbound for my new Gen 4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.