Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after waiting 41 days here in Durham NC, I now have my CCL and am a proud owner of a gen 3 Glock 19 9mm. Also a Ruger single stack 9mm, but gotta love Glock!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Finally after waiting 41 days here in Durham NC, I now have my CCL and am a proud owner of a gen 3 Glock 19 9mm. Also a Ruger single stack 9mm, but gotta love Glock!
Hey Crazymxrider53, Welcome to the forum, Congrats on your CCL and your new Glock purchase, Take a look through the forum, lotta great info. and smart folks. I have the SR9 myself, with my 23 and 21 Glocks. Love em all but have a special relationship with the 21.Welcome

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dutchs said:
Hey Crazymxrider53, Welcome to the forum, Congrats on your CCL and your new Glock purchase, Take a look through the forum, lotta great info. and smart folks. I have the SR9 myself, with my 23 and 21 Glocks. Love em all but have a special relationship with the 21.Welcome
Yeah I have the LC9 but still I like glocks better..thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
havasu said:
41 day wait? Wow....Welcome to our community!
Yeah thats Durham county for you..when you have a sheriff that is against citizens carrying weapons. They are the only county around that I know of that require medical records for your CCL.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here. It's a great community.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts