glock 19 with a tlr1... and a holster?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by datbuenoG19, May 21, 2012.

1. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

ok ive been looking all over online and im getting to the point where i think a hardened case is not made for a glock and a light... when i say hardened i mean a case like a blackhawk in the link below. does anyone know if there is a case like that? and where i could get it from?:confused:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/blackhawk-sportster-serpa-holster-4135.html

2. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    If you're talking about a holster Safariland has them for your setup. Blackhawk rep told me they were going to make one for Glock w/TLR but I personally haven't seen one.

3. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

i found one on safariland but it has no picture, it sounds like exactly like what im looking for though. thanks Danzig

4. Danzig

Texas
    If you have a police supply store nearby call em up and see if you can check them out. There's the ALS and rotating hood models.

5. datbuenoG19

datbuenoG19 New Member

nice, i think there is one near me. ill defiantly check that out too. thanks a lot man.

6. Tape

Tape New Member

contact Mike P on this forum and he will custom make you one like you want it at a nice price

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

+1 on that. I have a G23 and want the same setup. I have a Blackhawk serpa that I use right now and love it. But when I get my tlr-1 I will be contacting Mike P. a guy just posted a review on the holster we are talking about. I would check it out. btw his prices can't be beat, and the quality is way up there

8. With all of the issues, potential problems and over all bad press that the Serpa has why people still use it is beyond me!

9. Tape

Tape New Member

because people like myself do not listen to the bla bla, If I were too I would have never owned 4 glocks. What is bad for one doesn't mean it is bad for all.

10. Everyone is subject to the scientific laws of motor skills.

Just saying.

+1 for Mike

11. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Was reading this,.. Then saw your post... Don't do it Nuk!!! Not again!!!! Lol...

+1 on MikeP.

12. Im not that is all i have to say on it lol. Im saving lives here

13. It's not bla bla it's fact. It was't just bad for one it was bad for a lot enough so that the military, many police departments and law enforcement agencies, even some training schools will not allow the holster anymore. There are so many things that can go wrong with this holster in a tactical or SD event that it just isn't worth it with all the quality options on the market. Friends don't let friends use Serpas :)

14. Danzig

Texas
  15. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Fobus makes one for the G23/19:
    http://www.opticsplanet.com/reviews...-23-32-holds-handgun-with-laser-or-light.html

I have one that I use everyday.

D