Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I currently use the Galco Kingtuk for the G19. I just ordered a holster from MikeP on this forum that I can't wait to try but I love the galco. It is a great iwb holster that is very comfortable.

Attachments

·
Lurker
106 Posts
I have the N82 professional tuckable holster with adjustable cant. Its the one in my avatar but heres a bigger picture. I have the all out one thats 70 bucks but you can get a standard for 30 and tuckable for 40. Im 6'6" and 260, and I sweat more than anyone else Ive ever met, Whats great about this holster is it keeps the gun off of my skin. I dont want all of my sweat and oils getting all over my gun... its very comfortable and padded through with a backing that keeps all pins and attachment pieces hidden from skin as well

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
CROSSBREED SUPER TUCK DELUXE!! Mines in horse hide and I carry in a 100 degree shop all day, all week with no trouble. Super comfortable, super concealable. My two cents.

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
N82 makes awesome stuff though.

·
289 Posts
Don't forget the Foxx holsters. Foxx is available for
A vendor on this site and hey are superb in quality, quick shipment, and fit my G19 perfectly. I really love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey. I just picked up a Remora holster with sweat shield for my 19. Works nice in the humid MN summer so far. Works well, hasn't slipped at all even though it is a "no clip". You can even get one with a full shield if you don't want even the handle/grip touching you. It'll be completely protected.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
I use white hat max tuck and Remora...

·
Lurker
106 Posts
Im actually thinking bout picking up a remora for my 19, with sweat shield. I need something that I can wear with athletic shorts and sweat pants, and one thing my N82 doesnt do, is there's no height adjustment, its always at the same height, just depends how high you wear your pants, I think it sits a little high for my liking now that I wear it more often. May end up selling it on here in the future, gotta go through my holster buying and selling and figure out which works the best for me

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey. I just picked up a Remora holster with sweat shield for my 19. Works nice in the humid MN summer so far. Works well, hasn't slipped at all even though it is a "no clip". You can even get one with a full shield if you don't want even the handle/grip touching you. It'll be completely protected.
Do you like that holster? Is it something that would work with athletic wear (like windbreaker pants)? I have been looking for a good holster to use for athletic wear and have looked at this one. I have just been hesitant given the design of this holster.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
If you're in TX, you should check out White Hat Holsters. They're from right there in your state, and they make a great product. If you want contact info for the owner, send me a PM, and I'll give it to you. Their customer service is awesome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dan75719 said:
Do you like that holster? Is it something that would work with athletic wear (like windbreaker pants)? I have been looking for a good holster to use for athletic wear and have looked at this one. I have just been hesitant given the design of this holster.
I really like the holster so far. I've been wearing it daily for about 2 weeks now. I tried it with sweat shorts and sweatpants, but it only worked well for me when I had the drawstring pretty tight, otherwise it moved around too much for my liking. In jeans or regular shorts, there seems to be enough pressure or fabric to hold the holster in place very well. It never moves around when I wear it like that, just a slight adjust when getting in/out of the car. Hope this helps. Btw, I have the sweat shield only, not the full sweat shield. I think it's the perfect size and not bulky.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee I think too. So you could always try it out and see if it works well. For $30, I dont think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
135 Posts
+1 on Foxx holsters. I wear my hybrid daily and love it. Great price and very fast shipping. Plus it has a lifetime warranty.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Garry said:
+1 on Foxx holsters. I wear my hybrid daily and love it. Great price and very fast shipping. Plus it has a lifetime warranty.
That will probably be my next holster when my 19 finally shows up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts