Glock 19 or 23?

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by GreekGen4, Apr 23, 2012.

1. GreekGen4

GreekGen4 New Member

They are definitely a cool feature for someone who needs them. I bought mine cause I like the grip with out. I have a set of grips in the sealed bag they come with. I didn't even try them out.

2. DrumsnGuns

DrumsnGuns New Member

I use the medium backstrap because I like that little extra thickness that the original Glocks had + that new grip feels great. If you get the chance you should try the medium one out.

3. GreekGen4

GreekGen4 New Member

I have small hands. I had a 19 and 23 rtf and rtf2 that was by far my favorite grips however the size was a bit big for me. I wish they made the gen 4 frame with that rough rtf grip that everyone disliked. That would be ideal for me. I do get sweaty palms when I shoot from time to time but I make due.

4. glock19desertranger

glock19desertranger New Member

I just wish I could get a Gen 4 at all, they aren't legal here in wonderful California....

5. GreekGen4

GreekGen4 New Member

Oh. Well I work in new york city and I live in Pennsylvania which is an NFA state. You tell me who has the short end of the stick. I commute almost every day and I can't carry nothing and even better I have the wonderful state of new jersey in between. Hahaha

6. Deuce

Deuce Because 2 Are Better Then 1

Can the front grip be modified on a gen 3 G-23?