Glock 19 mags $7

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by AF1Sgt, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Thanks for the heads up, but I recommend staying WAY away from the korean mags. Maybe for range use but I wouldn't trust my life with them.

2. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Have you use one before?

3. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

I love the avatar pic!
    I would simply stand clear on the aftermarket mags. I have never seen any long lasting good reviews.

4. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

^^ agreed
    At least the glock factory mags are resonable ( esp compared to Sig & walther )

5. EvilD

EvilD New Member

I have some of the KCI's paid $5, work great, only issue I have ever had is braking the base pads after droping them out of the gun onto concrete. Replaced them with Glock base pads, and have never had a problem. That said, when I carry my G17, its with Glock mags.

6. bubba2001

bubba2001 Well-Known Member Supporter

I have 2 and my brother has 2 that we use at the range for the last 3 years with many rounds fired with no issues ..........I only use them at the range

7. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

I have a couple of them. No issues. I put a +2 base and it now actually holds 20 rounds (+3). No funtionality issues. This mag is a range only mag.

I actually bought 1000 9mm and 1000 .45 plated projectiles from this supplier. Shipping was a flat $6 and they had a 5% discount code too. Seems to be pretty good communication as well. I received a shipping confirmation a few hours later.

Thanks for the heads up. Bookmarked!!

8. good link, but I also recommend staying FAR away from the Korean mags.... heard a lot of bad things about them, but when my life is on the line, I'd rather spend the extra $20 and make sure I get Glock factory mags

9. EvilD

EvilD New Member

[rant]Don't take this personally because it isn't meant that way, but post like that are useless. I see them every where. [/rant]

10. no man, not personal at all, hence why I said I Heard lol, I havent used em, but I was saying that IMO I wouldnt recommend them

11. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

What equipment do you use to reload? I just got a lot I brass and need powder, primers, etc... To start reloading.

12. Darain Gish

Darain Gish New Member

I have 7 kci mags an I shoot in a lot of gun shoots and I have only had one bad mag and all it needed was some oil.