Glock Forum banner

glock 19 lower rceiver slightly crooked?

5K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  2010c30 
#1 ·
is this normal? see how the left side between the lower receiver and slide has a slightly bigger gap than the right side does? does anyone else have a glock with this type of issue? is this just an imperfection that im too anal about and the gun is still fine and designed this way or is this an issue???? please view my attachment

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
We have a couple G22s like that on our PD, Glock said they would not do anything about it unless the firearm had accuracy or reliability problems, and they don't.

#9 ·
Well, I just checked my Gen3 G37 and it is on the other side on mine.

This one copy of Gastons creation just happens to be the most accurate Glock I have owned or shot. Trust me, your targets ain't going to care and a bad guy ain't going to laugh at you for this (non)condition.

You never told us how it shoots or how reliable it is. So how does it shoot?

#13 ·
2010c30 said:
i havent even shot it yet...its brand new got it 2 weeks ago..
Yea, it looks like it might have a problem. I hate that for you. you should probably sell it, or gid rid of it asap!!! In fact I will be happy to help you. Pm me and ill work something out to get your defective glock to someone who can fix it.

Seriously though it does have a problem....its begging to be shot lol

#15 ·
Go shoot it, and don't worry about it. The ones I've seen that are cockeyed shoot fine, you'd never know the difference if you hadn't closely examined it before shooting.

#16 ·
yea

yea everything else on the gun is perfeclty straight....rails are aligned, and since the slide is perfectly straight and the barrel and sights are all straight, and the only thing thats imperfect is the dust cover, im guessing since the round doesnt come out of the dust cover then it will still be fine...i have a beretta 92fs with the uneven barrel lockup and you shouldve seen me trying to deal with that lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.