Glock 19 gen 4 ejecting problem

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by cb76, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Jackfrost

Jackfrost New Member

You have a newer Gen4, the three Gen4's I have also have the 30274 ejector. I think that the first run of Gen4's had the old 336 ejector in them, not sure though.

I replaced all my Gen3 ejectors with the newer one, cheap to do, so why not, lol.

2. Yeah. My G19 was made in April... Still getting brass to the face though...

:)

3. My gen 3 19 had the old ejector in it, and I always got hit in the face. But I bought a gen 4 housing from midway and got it super fast, days before they said it would get to me. Just stripped mine down pulled the old ejector from my housing and swapped in the new one, since I cant drop a gen 4 housing in my gen 3. Hoping to get to the range this week to see if it got rid of my erratic ejection and so I dont have any more stovepipes

4. kimo

kimo New Member

I have a Gen 3 Glock 19 and I'm always getting brass thrown at my face. The ejector It has is the 336. I had it confused and thought that was the updated one. I don't have to send in the whole gun and glock can send out the new ejector?

5. You can call glock and have them send a new ejector to a certified armorer, or buy a gen 4 housing from midway usa and swap the ejectors yourself

6. kimo

kimo New Member

Thanks for the link. I think I'm going to order one

7. Let us know how it turns out. I just shot mine today with the new ejector and I didnt get hit with a single casing anywhere on my body. The new ejector worked perfectly, couldnt be happier