Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
I have one and love it. I've found it to be very accurate. The only thing that we have done is replace the trigger with a Glock factory 3.5 lb trigger.
+1 I looooooove my 17. I'm no bulls eye shooter by any means with a handgun but I'm definately way more consistent with much tighter groups with my Glocks especially my 17 than whats shown in the vid even under double and triple tap shooting.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Amsdorf said:
I'm really impressed with how accurate you are. You are an awesome pistol shooter. Truly amazing.

:rolleyes:
Misinterpret much?

Really man....where exactly did I call myself an awesome shooter? I believe I said I wasnt a bulls eye shooter. I dont see where that comment qualifies as me calling myself an awesome shooter. The comment you just quoted was me saying the gun(Glock) is more accurate than any of us. Maybe you mis read that.

Just because you have problems shooting as accurately as you would like with Glocks, doesnt mean the rest of us Glock shooters can't shoot more accurately.

Maybe you should stick with 1911's since they make almost any shooter look good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.