Glock Firearms banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Looks really nice. It also looks like it's been fired, though, going by how the frame touches the slide at the muzzle. Unless gen 1's had issues with frames warping?

·
If you ain't Cav.....
9 Posts
it looks fired. nice pistol regardless. im sure you wont have a problem selling it. with the original box, manual, sales receipt, and the collectors value of a gen1 g17, you could probably get upwards to $600-$700 from the right buyer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well of can by a pic that it's been fired then is be impressed! But I'll run a Qtip inside the mags and all around see if I pick up any powder. Don't hunk the frame is warped it maybe just the angle of poc that part of the frame bevels out to meet the slide width. Maybe just have been in the box funny for the pic. But you may be righ also can only go by what I was told

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice. I personally wouldn't sell it but that being said if I was offered the right price it would theirs

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
armedinct said:
Well of can by a pic that it's been fired then is be impressed! But I'll run a Qtip inside the mags and all around see if I pick up any powder. Don't hunk the frame is warped it maybe just the angle of poc that part of the frame bevels out to meet the slide width. Maybe just have been in the box funny for the pic. But you may be righ also can only go by what I was told
Were the early models fired at the factory like our newer ones? I know from Gen 3 I've received two spent shells and know they were test fired at the factory/or in GA

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I am new here and looking for some info on selling a Glock 17 Gen 1. Trying to get a good estimate on the value. It is in good to excellent condition with original box, paperwork, 4 17 round clips and loader as well as never used lock and cleaning brush. Serial number begins with EV and appears to have pencil barrel.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Female Member
1,259 Posts
I'll give you $500 + shipping

·
Registered
148 Posts
supercazzola said:
Were the early models fired at the factory like our newer ones? I know from Gen 3 I've received two spent shells and know they were test fired at the factory/or in GA
Yes they were. My gen 1 came with 1 casing in small envelope.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts