Glock Forum banner

Glock 17 ejector question

10K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  rbbeers 
#1 ·
Hello, So I am new to the Glock world and recently did a polymer80 G17 build. However I am having a problem. I used a Lone Wolf Distributors Frame completion kit, Part # LWDSPECTREFULLS on Brownells website, and I am not sure I have the right ejector installed because every time I fire the weapon, the casing comes straight back and normally hits my left arm or hat. This kit came with 2 ejectors, one for the 9mm and one for the 40 S&W. Could someone please help me figure out which one I need to use in my gun. If you go to brownells page, the ejector I am currently using is the bottom one, which comes to more of a point. I included some photos to help people understand what I am talking about.
Brown Silver Tints and shades Parallel Beige
Rectangle Grey Wood Tints and shades Font

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hi, Joshe!

Welcome to the forum!

• LWD-30274 Gen4 bare ejector fits 9mm pistols 17, 19, 26, 34 Gen3 and Gen4 (ejector is curved inward)
  • LWD-1882 40S&W bare ejector fits 40S&W and .357 SIG pistols 22, 23, 27, 31, 32, 33, 35 and 24 Gen3 and Gen4 (ejector is straight)
To glockoid's point...

The LWD ejectors should look similar to the Glock parts pictured below.

Rectangle Font Metal Titanium Aluminium

Rectangle Font Tool Metal Auto part

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Bob

#9 ·
Hi, Joshe!

Look at the ejectors from the top (shown below)...

Plant Tool Font Metal Fashion accessory

The 9mm ejector is (should be?) bent 'in' toward the center of the pistol (red arrow above).

Best regards,

Bob

#10 · (Edited)
Hi, Joshe!

Question...

What extractor, spring loaded bearing, and extractor depressor plunger & spring assembly are you using?

Best regards,

Bob

#13 · (Edited)
#15 · (Edited)
Hi, TJ!

You're very welcome!

LOL!

A few hours a night... sometimes a bit more. :D

Best regards,

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.