Glock Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Oregon has a new law going into effect 12/8. I am frantically searching for one in stock to beat the deadline.

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Oregon has a new law going into effect 12/8. I am frantically searching for one in stock to beat the deadline.
Yeah Oregon’s is worse then the WA state 10 round mag restrictions. I just cannot buy over 10 round mags anymore. I can still keep, & most importantly carry my 10+ mags I owned before law took effect. I feel terrible for Oregonians!!

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Can you do mag extensions on the hi cap mags you currently have?
I would assume that I can’t even order a + extension to a WA address, but I haven’t tried either. I have magazine extensions that I owned before the law went into effect, & those are legal to own or carry.

· Registered
2,404 Posts
Yeah Oregon’s is worse then the WA state 10 round mag restrictions. I just cannot buy over 10 round mags anymore. I can still keep, & most importantly carry my 10+ mags I owned before law took effect. I feel terrible for Oregonians!!
Measure 114 that goes into effect 12/8/22 effectively created a gun sale ban in the state. That is on top of the mag ban. I am confident that it will be proven unconstitutional once it hits the courts, but that could take years. Most LGS won't survive without gun sales during the litigation process.

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Measure 114 that goes into effect 12/8/22 effectively created a gun sale ban in the state. That is on top of the mag ban. I am confident that it will be proven unconstitutional once it hits the courts, but that could take years. Most LGS won't survive without gun sales during the litigation process.
That’s what the WA magazine restriction was designed to really hurt. Local gun shops!

If I see a G20.5 mos I’m buying it onsite I’ve decided, lol!

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
I would assume that I can’t even order a + extension to a WA address, but I haven’t tried either. I have magazine extensions that I owned before the law went into effect, & those are legal to own or carry.
Rectangle Grey Font Technology Pattern

Just to answer your question. I apparently can buy the 27 with oem + baseplate.

· Registered
Glock 21, 19 - S&W .380 Guardian - Ruger .380
3 Posts
I have to say I'm fascinated by everyone's concern about Oregon's new gun law. See Oregon ignore criminal acts, chooses not to prosecute crimes, releases criminals but expects you to obey their gun laws! Fat fking chance. I drive through Oregon frequently and truth be known I don't give a flying fk about your gun laws. When I travel through the state you can bet I will be armed with whatever I deem is adequate for my protection and the protection of my family, period. The problem with Oregon is people refuse to fight back and choose woe is me attitude! Same with Ca and WA; fk em'.

· Registered
2,404 Posts
I have to say I'm fascinated by everyone's concern about Oregon's new gun law. See Oregon ignore criminal acts, chooses not to prosecute crimes, releases criminals but expects you to obey their gun laws! Fat fking chance. I drive through Oregon frequently and truth be known I don't give a flying fk about your gun laws. When I travel through the state you can bet I will be armed with whatever I deem is adequate for my protection and the protection of my family, period. The problem with Oregon is people refuse to fight back and choose woe is me attitude! Same with Ca and WA; fk em'.
Not all Oregonians refuse to fight back. 95% of Oregon is great. If we could eliminate Portland, Salem, and Eugene the entire state would be incredible. Measure 114 was written with one intended purpose and that is to ban firearms in Oregon. Yes, ban. The way it is written even a 7 round 1911 mag is not legal. Your hunting shotgun pump or semi-auto, not legal. Anything capable of being modified to hold more than 10 rounds, not legal. We have a temporary stay until the 18th on the mag ban and a 30 extension on the purchase permit. There are currently 5 law suits filed but it will take a supreme court ruling to reverse this. It is going to be a long road.

· Super Moderator
58,750 Posts
Not all Oregonians refuse to fight back. 95% of Oregon is great. If we could eliminate Portland, Salem, and Eugene the entire state would be incredible. Measure 114 was written with one intended purpose and that is to ban firearms in Oregon. Yes, ban. The way it is written even a 7 round 1911 mag is not legal. Your hunting shotgun pump or semi-auto, not legal. Anything capable of being modified to hold more than 10 rounds, not legal. We have a temporary stay until the 18th on the mag ban and a 30 extension on the purchase permit. There are currently 5 law suits filed but it will take a supreme court ruling to reverse this. It is going to be a long road.
Yeah that reminds me of the map of the US. If we could just eliminate ..........
Map World Ecoregion Atlas Font

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
WA honors other CPL’s, & you can get an Oregon one even if you live outside of state, but travel through Oregon. CA your just screwed.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts