Ghost "Rocket" trigger

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by jmiles50, Feb 22, 2012.

1. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

I just put a Ghost "Rocket" trigger in my G17. I was a little skeptical of how much difference I would really feel. I installed it today, and am SOLD! I love it. I could feel the difference immediately. Has anyone else installed one of these?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum jmiles50 !!

Haven't tried that mod yet...

3. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

Great addition to ANY Glock

4. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

It takes the 5.5lb pull to a 3.5 pull. Very smooth.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

OK...how much and where did you buy yours...?

6. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

7. Markaveli

Markaveli The New Kid

I ordered mine also from Ghost, best investment. I love the 3.5 -/+ Lb pull very smooth a dremel is needed or hand file. I also recomend the ghost 3.5 connector ..

8. RobertR13

RobertR13 Left

I actually have one of these just on the shelf waiting for the next glock build I do, lol. I have however started doing my own trigger stops like the lone wolf trigger stop, so it may be there for a while, but they're great. I had never even really noticed the extra travel and subsequently longer reset till I tried one and was instantly sold just as you were. If you've been shooting glocks for a long time and haven't tried it, you'll be shocked.

9. 16again

16again Premium Member

Installing it on both my G26 and my G30SF this coming Saturday. :D

10. Vultite

Vultite New Member

Does it affect reset at all?

11. reset is the same, just seems shorter since the overtravel is taken up which leads to faster follow up shots, and you need more than the connector, need reduced power springs, rock your glock has the kit for about 37 plus shipping, and you need to do some gunsmithing or have a gunsmith install it, and take off 1/8 inch of material or less at a time till it gets to the breaking and reset point, and i mean a little at a time makes a huge difference