Ghost Connector

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by TimeKiller911, Dec 31, 2011.

1. TimeKiller911

TimeKiller911 New Member

I just installed a 3.5# Ghost trigger connector on my G23. How come I really can't tell the difference? Do I need to do a polishing job on it?

2. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

It takes a spring kit to truly get the 3.5, but it should be a crisper pull and polishing will help.

3. TimeKiller911

TimeKiller911 New Member

Thanks. I wanted to pick one up, but the shop was all out.

4. Dirty J

Dirty J This forum sucks.

Really?

I saw a very noticeable difference, just by dropping in the Ghost connector.

As the above poster mentioned, a much crisper break on the trigger.

5. to the OP, to feel the difference you need to "stage your trigger" (so to speek).....
    hold you trigger back and rack your slide, now only release the trigger until you here it click, than sueeze...... That is ur actual trigger pull with no trigger safety device adding to it or pre-travel.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  6. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

To the best of my knowledge at that point only the trigger safety has been taken totally out of the picture.
    The verticle extention is still holding the firing pin safety in the full up (full spring pressure) position. As you continue to retract the trigger you still have the drop safety that may add a little drag to the triggerbar just before the cruxiform drops off.

All said most of the resistance/pressure is mostly just the firing pin spring compression you are creating just before the cruxiform clears the drop safety.

7. Steelharp

Steelharp New Member

What be that $10 word? I like it!

8. In the end your correct and I added the forgoten word to my post......
    I was just trying to explain how to feel the new connector not teaching funtion 101 !

also FWIW,
    if this is a gen4 gun than yank that ghost out and put a GLOCK in.....my gen4 runs like **** with anything other than a GLOCK (-) connector......

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  9. TimeKiller911

TimeKiller911 New Member

yes its at gen 4. i may take it out anyway. i switched them out a number of times and can't tell the difference either way. may change out the trigger spring. now, if only i can keep brass from hitting my forehead every other clip. i thought i may have been limp wristing, but i'm certain i'm not.

10. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    3.5# trigger connector

I have one in my 19 and the 26 is still stock. It seems subtle sitting in my chair at home. But when you get to the range and actually use it, I can really tell the difference. I found the 26 to "snap" release and the new connector seems to be smoother and has less resistance.

11. call GLOCK, you probably need the updated extractor and ejector.

12. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

I have the Ghost Ultimate in my 34, pulled out the Glock 3.5 and could tell Nice difference.

13. Glock_Guy199

Glock_Guy199 New Member

Just got myself one for a glock 19.

14. Fatboy

Fatboy New Member

I put the Ghost Trigger Bar and Springs in my 23 and 27 and will put them in my 22...I noticed a huge difference while dry firing them to verify a correct install and at the range...Flawless operation...the best modification yet...

15. I have them, just not a huge fan of the mushy reset feel. I have not tried the the "rocket" one yet though.