GF Chit Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Dark Knight, Jan 18, 2018.

1. PaPow

PaPow Well-Known Member Supporter

NunYah
    Thank you guys, good to be home again ;)
    Hope everybody is having a GREAT day!

Southlake likes this.
  2. PaPow

NunYah
    Everybody doin alright out there tonight? The Mrs and me are snugglin up on the power couch and having some ICE CREAM while we watch the fireplace burning.

Bayou, LElliott and Danzig like this.

3. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Yep back from the dentist and getting ready for dinner here

LElliott and PaPow like this.
  4. PaPow

NunYah
    All turn out ok DK?

5. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Yep dentist was not bad dinner was good and I’m full problem early night I was up till midnight on the phone and up at 3am . Note to self don’t do that again

LElliott, PaPow and TheKraken like this.
  6. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Good evening Glock Forum.

Mingo and PaPow like this.
  7. PaPow

NunYah
    Good night fella`s ;)

8. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Good night

PaPow likes this.
  9. TheKraken

Good morning GF.

PaPow likes this.
  10. PaPow

NunYah
    Good morning Kraken, and all others here today :)

I think i`m heading to the camera store today to buy a nice camera. Wifey an i are heading out this weekend on a short but much needed break away from all the madness.

LElliott, TheKraken and Danzig like this.
  11. Dark Knight

What you going to get Nikon or canon

PaPow and LElliott like this.
  12. TheKraken

Good morning GFF.

PaPow likes this.
  13. LElliott

LElliott Well-Known Member

Nikon Cool-Pic is real compact, great pics and inexpensive. J/S.

PaPow and TheKraken like this.
  14. PaPow

NunYah
    Wifey an i just got back from our small road trip. Had an awesome time together. We just got on the road, ended up way up in Vermont. (lol) We didnt care where we were going, we just hit the road and got away for a bit. A much needed wonderful time.

@LElliott
    LOL - Nice choice of camera brand. Funny how you mention that. We actually did buy a Nikon. Ended up settling for the D3500. The D3500 was the only choice we had if we were going to get any kind of quality photos. Everywhere locally that we shopped, NOBODY had squat for cameras anywhere. Every place we went, shelves were bare, no accessories, and i didnt want a cheap one that i couldnt grow with. I wanted a newer camera this time where i could buy other lenses for it. Photography is an old hobby of mine that i recently wanted to bring back into my life. I`m older now, just want sit back and take some really nice outdoor pictures again. This new Nikon D3500 is amazing for an entry level DSLR camera! Got 2 lense`s with it. Free Nikon camera bag ($69) free with it.

Still learning this new camera yet. But i gotta say, its like i found an old friend again.

Have a great afternoon folks, hope everybody is doing well and safe and sound :D

Dark Knight, LElliott and Danzig like this.
  15. PaPow

NunYah
    We ended up with the Nikon D3500 DK. Sorry, didnt catch your post earlier :(

Dark Knight and LElliott like this.
  16. PaPow

NunYah
    Well, i`m headed out to go play with the new camera and take some pictures. Fall colors are coming fast.

Bayou, mtelep, Southlake and 2 others like this.
  17. Dark Knight

Congratulations it’s a great camera

Bayou and PaPow like this.
  18. Dark Knight

Great camera

PaPow likes this.
  19. Dark Knight

If you get some good ones share them here

PaPow likes this.
  20. Dark Knight

Afternoon guys

PaPow likes this.