Getting Sights Put On

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by PUNISHER, Mar 6, 2012.

1. My question is has anyone ever had a bad experience letting a shop put night sights on a gun?

2. Miay0187

Miay0187 New Member

I would wait for a gun show in your area and bring your gun to the glock tent to have one of their employees put them on. That's what I did

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

My local gun shop put them on. They had a special tool to do that, and it took them 5 minutes. It was pretty quick, and they did it for free. The sights were aligned properly and haven't fallen off haha. I can't speak for your LGS, but I had an awesome experience with mine. Check and see if your gun shop has a Glock Armorer.

4. Miay0187

Miay0187 New Member

Cool man, congrats! What kind of gun and what kind of sights did you get on?

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

A Glock 23 with Tru Glo TFOs :)

6. Miay0187

Miay0187 New Member

Sweet! I just got a 26 and put truglo TFOs on it, love it... I think I want to go with a 23 gen4 for the next gun.

7. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Didn't read the thread but figured I would just let u know that Tooltech gunsight does great work. They did my beretta m9 and they had to drill the trijicon into the front sight because mine was not dovetailed. Turned out good and turn around took about 3/4 weeks.