Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's between the 32 gen3 or the 23 gen4. The 23 would be converted to a 32 with a .357 sig barrel, but with me being left handed, is it worth it to spend an extra $200-250 for the gen4 (plus the conversion barrel)? That was one of the reasons I sold the 29; the magazine release ate into my fingers (though it could have been factory extended).

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
23 gen 4, both are great, but 23 gen 4 just in case you did not hear me.:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Did anyone happen to mention 23 gen 4? Yea, 23 gen4. . . .

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
G29sf said:
Fine fine fine, I'll go with the 23.
Don't let these guys bully you. You get what you want. LOL ;)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Gen 4 23....in FDE ;) You'll have to wait a few months though..

And matching 19 for girl....

There is a gen 3 FDE 23 in a local shop here...drive on down. I'll go with you to pick it up!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
23-23-23-23-23-23 uhhhh gen4 23 23-? 23

·
Registered
18 Posts
G29sf said:
An AGrip? I'm gonna have to check that out.
Seriously. It changed my life!! Haha. It's easy to apply and cost around 25 bucks. A little pricey for a stick on grip but soooo worth it. You can see it in the pic. it's thin enough to not affect the size but thick enough to provide extreme comfort. You apply just a little bit of oil around the mag release before applying the Agrip and it doesn't affect operation at all.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
linksavestheday said:
Seriously. It changed my life!! Haha. It's easy to apply and cost around 25 bucks. A little pricey for a stick on grip but soooo worth it. You can see it in the pic. it's thin enough to not affect the size but thick enough to provide extreme comfort. You apply just a little bit of oil around the mag release before applying the Agrip and it doesn't affect operation at all.
I'll look into it, I'm just not a big added girth on the hold person.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.