Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's between the 32 gen3 or the 23 gen4. The 23 would be converted to a 32 with a .357 sig barrel, but with me being left handed, is it worth it to spend an extra $200-250 for the gen4 (plus the conversion barrel)? That was one of the reasons I sold the 29; the magazine release ate into my fingers (though it could have been factory extended).

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
23 gen 4, both are great, but 23 gen 4 just in case you did not hear me.:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Did anyone happen to mention 23 gen 4? Yea, 23 gen4. . . .

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I can't believe yall didn't mention the 23 gen 4. That's hands down the one I'd go with

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm also left handed and the GEN 4's are sweet. I currently run both of mine with no back straps and the mag release set up for a lefty. It makes mag changes a lot smoother for me. Congrats on your New GLOCK :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am also a lefty. Save yourself the money and just put an AGrip on it. It makes ALL the difference. Also you could just sand the mag release on the sharp edges to make it rounded.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
linksavestheday said:
I am also a lefty. Save yourself the money and just put an AGrip on it. It makes ALL the difference. Also you could just sand the mag release on the sharp edges to make it rounded.
Zelda fan, link saves the day?

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
linksavestheday said:
An AGrip? I'm gonna have to check that out.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
G29sf said:
Fine fine fine, I'll go with the 23.
Don't let these guys bully you. You get what you want. LOL ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Don't let these guys bully you. You get what you want. LOL ;)
What she said..... as long as it is a 23

Do not forget the 19 for the Misses....

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Gen 4 23....in FDE ;) You'll have to wait a few months though..

And matching 19 for girl....

There is a gen 3 FDE 23 in a local shop here...drive on down. I'll go with you to pick it up!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
23-23-23-23-23-23 uhhhh gen4 23 23-? 23

·
Registered
18 Posts
G29sf said:
An AGrip? I'm gonna have to check that out.
Seriously. It changed my life!! Haha. It's easy to apply and cost around 25 bucks. A little pricey for a stick on grip but soooo worth it. You can see it in the pic. it's thin enough to not affect the size but thick enough to provide extreme comfort. You apply just a little bit of oil around the mag release before applying the Agrip and it doesn't affect operation at all.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
linksavestheday said:
Seriously. It changed my life!! Haha. It's easy to apply and cost around 25 bucks. A little pricey for a stick on grip but soooo worth it. You can see it in the pic. it's thin enough to not affect the size but thick enough to provide extreme comfort. You apply just a little bit of oil around the mag release before applying the Agrip and it doesn't affect operation at all.
I'll look into it, I'm just not a big added girth on the hold person.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts