Getting my first GLOCK!!!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by bigben, Apr 27, 2012.

1. bigben

bigben Member

I had been talking about glocks for a while and she always sees me on this forum and my beautiful wife told me to get one. :) she said we would do the layaway thing and get it. She loves me and I love her more and more every day!!!! I have finally decided on the G22 gen 4. Brand new in box for 427.07. Out the door. Blue label. I have the best wife ever!!!!

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

That's awesome bigben. Good choice on the gen4 g22. You will have many years of enjoyment out of that gun. But just remember, once you get your first one, there will be more in the future. You just can't have one Glock

3. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Congrats BigBen & Family. You made a great decision.

4. bigben

bigben Member

Thanks Lee. I have done a great deal of checking and have shot my brothers G22 and I just love everything about it. And the whole thing about can't have just one, that's my plan. :) lol

5. bigben

bigben Member

Thanks dslmac2, I really think I did too!!!

6. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Are you going to get your concealed license and carry it or is it going to be mainly home protection?

7. Great choice for the glock. A supportive spouse, even better! Enjoy them both.

8. bigben

bigben Member

I am planning on getting it a little later on. I want to familiarize myself with the gun and work on my trigger control a lot more before I start carrying. I am not afraid of the recoil at all, I have even shot a 10ga single shot one handed. But I still tend to jerk off target when I shoot. When I get that skill mastered, I'll get my CCL. Lol. But till then guess I'm stuck with the guns under my sleeves. :)

9. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

That's is Great planning. Training & Safety First.

10. bigben

bigben Member

11. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Congratulations BigBen. Not only a great gun but a great wife. You both made great choices all around. It was a big day when my wife came to the conclusion that I should have a gun. It makes it so much more fun when they are in synch. Enjoy!!!

12. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Congrats on your new Glock!!! My first Glock was a 22.

13. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Very nice Ben ;)

14. Very cool. Congratulations.

15. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

My first is a g22. Great choice, great price too!

16. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Very nice. congrats and yes that is an excellent price. I just paid $600 in WI worth every penny though. (G17 Gen4)

17. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Mine was 488.00 out the door...

18. Crabtreeasm

Crabtreeasm New Member

Congrats!!! The G22 is a fine weapon! Like the others guys said, you can't have just one. Oh...don't forget, get yourself a conversion barrel and you can fire the .357 Sig round!!!

19. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

It won't be your last

20. Augi

Augi New Member

Your wife have an unattached sister?