Glock Forum banner
241 - 260 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hi from Dacula. I shoot at Bulls-Eye Indoor Range & Gun Shop in Lawrenceville. Range recently upgraded. Very reasonable pricing. Just picked up a G43 and absolutely love it.
Have you been to trigger time off spout Springs or dead center in buford? They are both very nice. Georgia Gun Club off 124 is extremely nice but a little more expensive.

·
Banned
1,561 Posts
I'm also in GA. It is legal to carry concealed as long as you have a GWCL/GWLwith or without a conversion barrel. The slide is not considered the gun. The lower receiver if you will, is considered the gun.

You do need a carry license to carry open or concealed, unless you are Active Duty Military in GA.

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Hinesville. Question. So in Georgia if I wanted to get a conversion barrel and carry it in my glock is that legal or is the lower slide and barrel considered the "gun" since they all have serial numbers on them
I don't think the barrel has anything to do with it, but I may be wrong. As long as you have your carry permit, you can carry outside your home and car.

241 - 260 of 286 Posts