Georgia Glock Owners

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jimmyalbrecht, Apr 22, 2012.

1. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Hey guys, I just made a group for GA Glock owners here on the website. Search for the group, "Georgia Glockers". There seems to be quite a few members from Georgia on here. Maybe we could all meet up for a day of shooting or something.

It would also help if someone is trying to sell a gun and wants to do FTF transfers.

EDIT: Here's the link to the group - https://www.glockforum.com/forum/groups/georgia%20glockers/

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. Seeing that I'm only 13 minutes from the state line...........;)

3. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Beat ya Mike, I'm three minutes outside of Hartwell on the SC side. This would be pretty awesome though

4. jimmyalbrecht

You guys could definitely come if we have a day of shooting! But the whole FTF transfer of handguns thing wouldn't work out lol.

5. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

I'm from Georgia as well! Let me know when a shooting date is set up and if I can make it I will! I gotta get some practice in before the next Georgia GSSF event in July :)

6. c1328chase

c1328chase Member

Augusta born and raised

7. I have no problem paying an FFL. Also my private outdoor, all steel target range is located in Wildwood GA. ;)

8. the_mule

the_mule New Member

Just joined! Just upgraded to a gen 4 G34, I just need to go pick it up at Bullseye Marksman. I found a buyer real quick for my gen 3 G17 here on the forum. In the future I will be upgrading my gen 3 G19 to a FDE gen 4 G19..Be on the look out. :eek:

9. jimmyalbrecht

That's so nice of you to volunteer your range for the meet Mike! lol

10. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

I'm not understanding the Georgia glockers thing. I'm on the Glock forum on my iPhone. I went to search in the forums typed Georgia glockers and this thread came up? And that's awesome mike your volunteering your range!

11. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

Wildwood Georgia is 2hrs and 49 min from my house :)

12. jimmyalbrecht

It's nearly 4 from mine haha. Don't search on the forum, go to groups.

13. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Let me know next time you will be at Bullseye. We are there at least once a week.

14. So do the group members get notified somehow when a new group discussion is posted? Because I posted one. ;)

15. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

There is an option you can select for it to send you an email when someone posts.

16. MadTaco

MadTaco New Member

Im in Fayette county, no idea how far away that is.

17. Tried to join the group but for some reason it won't let me! Oh well try again tomorrow

18. :confused: I must be missing it. Don't see it.

19. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Click on the Group Tools drop down box. It's over to the right of the Social Group Discussion title.

20. This is all I get.....

Attached Files: