Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just made a group for GA Glock owners here on the website. Search for the group, "Georgia Glockers". There seems to be quite a few members from Georgia on here. Maybe we could all meet up for a day of shooting or something.

It would also help if someone is trying to sell a gun and wants to do FTF transfers.

EDIT: Here's the link to the group - http://www.glockforum.com/forum/groups/georgia%20glockers/

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys could definitely come if we have a day of shooting! But the whole FTF transfer of handguns thing wouldn't work out lol.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm from Georgia as well! Let me know when a shooting date is set up and if I can make it I will! I gotta get some practice in before the next Georgia GSSF event in July :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just joined! Just upgraded to a gen 4 G34, I just need to go pick it up at Bullseye Marksman. I found a buyer real quick for my gen 3 G17 here on the forum. In the future I will be upgrading my gen 3 G19 to a FDE gen 4 G19..Be on the look out. :eek:

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no problem paying an FFL. Also my private outdoor, all steel target range is located in Wildwood GA. ;)
That's so nice of you to volunteer your range for the meet Mike! lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm not understanding the Georgia glockers thing. I'm on the Glock forum on my iPhone. I went to search in the forums typed Georgia glockers and this thread came up? And that's awesome mike your volunteering your range!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mauro3005 said:
Wildwood Georgia is 2hrs and 49 min from my house :)
It's nearly 4 from mine haha. Don't search on the forum, go to groups.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just joined! Just upgraded to a gen 4 G34, I just need to go pick it up at Bullseye Marksman. I found a buyer real quick for my gen 3 G17 here on the forum. In the future I will be upgrading my gen 3 G19 to a FDE gen 4 G19..Be on the look out. :eek:
Let me know next time you will be at Bullseye. We are there at least once a week.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Mike P said:
So do the group members get notified somehow when a new group discussion is posted? Because I posted one. ;)
There is an option you can select for it to send you an email when someone posts.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Mike P said:
:confused: I must be missing it. Don't see it.
Click on the Group Tools drop down box. It's over to the right of the Social Group Discussion title.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts