·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
Has anyone purchased from this website before? Good, bad, indifferent?

http://georgia-arms.com/index.aspx

thanks!
Dave
I personally haven't but I've heard great reviews from others here in GF I am sure they'll be along to help shortly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Has anyone purchased from this website before? Good, bad, indifferent?

http://georgia-arms.com/index.aspx

thanks!
Dave
Yes, I have been buying from them for over a year now with no problems at all.

My main purchases have been 9mm and 45ACP in "bulk".

It's free shipping on orders over $500.

Good emails and the UPS guy delivers 300 lbs of ammo right to my door!

AD (and it's cheaper than Wal-Mart for me)

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fore the info, everyone.
I was about to order the canned heat, but it comes out to be about the same price as local Wally World prices, sans the ammo cans. Which WOULD be cool, considering ammo cans are going for $6.00 at local gun shows.

D

·
1,310 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
I was about to order the canned heat, but it comes out to be about the same price as local Wally World prices, sans the ammo cans. Which WOULD be cool, considering ammo cans are going for $6.00 at local gun shows.

D
What caliber(s) are you looking for and what state are you shipping to?

·
Registered
363 Posts
dwcfastrice said:

D
I like the idea of not drawing attention to myself by buying 2000 rounds of ammo at Wally world. That's why I prefer to buy online, plus my Wally never has that kind of stock.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I buy from GA Arms all the time. I usually buy at gun shows though, because it's local. I've been out to their place one as well. All good stuff. I don't remember ever having a misfire or any other issue with their stuff.

A month or so ago, I emailed them a question regarding their .40 +P and +P+ as someone here was asking about it. I very quickly got a very detailed response. Great folks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts