Georgia Arms.com?

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by dwcfastrice, Jul 2, 2012.

1. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I personally haven't but I've heard great reviews from others here in GF I am sure they'll be along to help shortly.

3. ADulay

ADulay New Member

Yes, I have been buying from them for over a year now with no problems at all.

My main purchases have been 9mm and 45ACP in "bulk".

It's free shipping on orders over $500.

Good emails and the UPS guy delivers 300 lbs of ammo right to my door!

AD (and it's cheaper than Wal-Mart for me)

4. laober

laober Member

Great company, no issues in my experience. I'm about ready to order some "canned heat"

5. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Thanks fore the info, everyone.
    I was about to order the canned heat, but it comes out to be about the same price as local Wally World prices, sans the ammo cans. Which WOULD be cool, considering ammo cans are going for $6.00 at local gun shows.

D

6. KingSanchez

KingSanchez New Member

Hows the response time and shipping time?

7. What caliber(s) are you looking for and what state are you shipping to?

8. laober

laober Member

I like the idea of not drawing attention to myself by buying 2000 rounds of ammo at Wally world. That's why I prefer to buy online, plus my Wally never has that kind of stock.

9. laober

laober Member

Another thought, targetsportsusa has free shipping on any case order. No ammo can but the prices are better than ga on some calibers.

10. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I buy from GA Arms all the time. I usually buy at gun shows though, because it's local. I've been out to their place one as well. All good stuff. I don't remember ever having a misfire or any other issue with their stuff.

A month or so ago, I emailed them a question regarding their .40 +P and +P+ as someone here was asking about it. I very quickly got a very detailed response. Great folks!

11. I have purchased their .223, .45 ACP, 357 Magnum and 38 Special ammo. They do not have the cheapest prices but their ammo is excellent.

12. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

LOVE this site. Right now, they're a bit behind, but I usually get my stuff in 3-5 business days. Also, it's free shipping until further notice.