Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone with a gen 4 glock 19 with a P serial number not having problems. I got a g19 serial number PPYxxx and while I havent shot it yet I'm worried I might have a dud. It has the new 0-4-3 spring in it already.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
From what I understand, you should be good to go. 0-4-3 is the correct spring.
Load her up and turn her loose, she should be good.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
You're good to go. Even my Gen4 19 I got in 2010 had the old spring and after one problem (which I fixed on my own) it worked flawlessly.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Is anyone with a gen 4 glock 19 with a P serial number not having problems. I got a g19 serial number PPYxxx and while I havent shot it yet I'm worried I might have a dud. It has the new 0-4-3 spring in it already.
Worry Later, Shoot Now. Take some pics of your targets if you have the chance. We always like pictures. Good Shooting Anyway.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually, a lot of the Gen 4 G19's are having problems with ejections even WITH the correct RSA and ejector. Not Stoppard per Sep' but weak ejections or ejections at 6:00 to the head. Hopefully you'll be ok. Good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
MississipVol said:
Actually, a lot of the Gen 4 G19's are having problems with ejections even WITH the correct RSA and ejector. Not Stoppard per Sep' but weak ejections or ejections at 6:00 to the head. Hopefully you'll be ok. Good luck!
Sorry - I'm on my iPhone - not STOPPAGES per se' is what I MEANT to say!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts